Status: We be working on it

Save You From Him

Chapter 5

I feel like a complete idiot! I can't believe I thought Jay was Terry's boyfriend. Oh well I'm just glad that I was wrong.

The day went by in a blur. All I remember looking for Terry in each of my classes and being majorly disappointed when he wasn't there. Now I'm in art. My last class of the day. I'm actually pretty good at art. Not like a comic book artist or something that would be in a museum, but better than average.

I got to class and plopped into the nearest seat. I pulled my sketchbook and a pencil out of my bag. Then I sat and waited. I felt someone sit next to me before I saw it.

"Hey." Terry said, getting out his art supplies. Next to him was Jay.

"Hi." I smiled at him. He smiled back. "So we have art class together. That's awesome. This class is now absolutely without a doubt my favorite class ever." I said. He blushed. "Hey can I look at your drawings?" He nodded again.

I grabbed his sketchbook off the table. The pictures were amazing. "Wow! This is better than anything I've ever seen." He smiled again. "Thanks." He mumbled.

"You know sweetheart. You look really pretty when you blush," I commented, making him blush an even deeper red.

That's when Jay decided to speak up. "So how do you guys know each other?"

"Oh well I was at a club last night and I liked his shirt." I explained.

"And you're actually gay? I always had you pegged as a straight guy." Jay said.

"I'm bi. But I like guys more. They are so much better. There's no tears, no feelings, and no mushy stuff usually."

Jay was about to ask another question but someone sat in the seat next to me. At first I thought it could be my best friend Frankie, but he's always late.

I looked next to me. "Hey Chase." Chloe was sitting there. My name sounded funny in her nasally voice. For some reason she thought that we were gonna get together one day. Maybe cause she is one of my regulars, but still she practically stalked me.

I heard the bell ring and decided it was time to get Chloe out of that seat.

"Hey Chloe. Listen I'm kinda saving that seat.." I was cut of by the loud voice of my best friend.

"Hey bitch! Why are you sitting in my seat? And more importantly why haven't you gotten up yet?" Chloe looked up terrified at Frankie. I mean sure Frankie was short. He stood at 5' 5", a full three feet smaller than me. But when Frankie was mad at you, than your in for hell.

Chloe shot out of the seat and gathered up her crap. "I'm soo sorry Frankie! I didn't know you were here today."

Frankie sat and looked up at her. "First of all only my man Chase here can call me Frankie. Unless he gave you permission to use it, which I doubt he did, then you best be callin' me Frank. Second of all even if I wasn't here you shouldn't be in my seat. Got that?"

Chloe gulped. "Yes Frank." Then she scurried away.

Frank turned to me. "How's my favorite bisexual dude doing today?" He asked, only slightly teasing me.

"Same old. Hey Frankie, this is Terry and Jay." Frankie nodded to them. "Hey dudes." Then he got his sketchpad out. "I swear the principal is out to get me! Today he gave me three days of detention for punching some douche bag."

I giggled. "Wow! That sucks. Guess that means you don't get a ride from me today." I said. He looked shocked. "Please Chase. My ma couldn't give a shit about me. She won't pick me up."

I nodded. "Fine but you owe me dude."

The rest of the class went fine. I leaned over to Terry during the middle of our work time.

"Hey sugar. I got a question for you. Tonight after I drop Frankie off, I was thinking about coffee. Whatdya say? You wanna get some with me?"

He nodded. "Sure. Hey Jay are you ok with Chase and Frank giving me a ride?"

"Yea. Just make sure your home by 8. Or else last night is gonna seem mild." Jay said. Terry gave him a look that meant 'Shut up!'

Before I could ask Terry just said "Kay will do." and went back to work. I shrugged and worked on my sketch. We were all supposed to sketch something beautiful. My first choice was a butterfly but I soon found myself drawing a picture of Terry.

I can't wait for our date
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh there I go with my My Chemical Romance references. But rest assured IT'S NOT THE SAME FRANKIE! Sure they have the same name and are both short (except my Frank is a little bit taller.) But other than that they are gonna be so different. Ok so maybe they'll be alike in one other way like they are both cuddly and sweet but this Frank will be more of a hard ass. Not quite a bully though.

Pft I feel like this sucks. Oh well at least it's long. Sorta.

Ok random reference rant aside. How are y'all? I'm watching the MCR London performance on Itunes. It's soo cool and it's partly why I'm updating with this sorta long chapter. So thank MCR for this chapter. You guys are kinda spoiled. Kay I'm done talking. Thanks to
JaredWarth.
for commenting. Please don't be a Silent Reader. Rate.. Comment... Subscribe... Update, no wait that's us xD You guys just keep reading :) Kay Daijah, it's your turn love :)