Remember

stop stalling

The screen blinks before completely shutting down having gone too long without being recharged. The text message he sent still repeating in my mind as if my mobile hadn't just died on me. I continue to stare down at the devise, listening to the words in my head said as though he had spoken them opposed to written them. Why now? I ask myself, wishing for a response I know I'll never receive.

I allow a sigh to pass as I lay back on my bed, my head pounding, wanting no less than sleep. I knew from the start going to Warped Tour would be a mistake. I close my eyes, pulling my covers around me to snuggle while I allow my dreams to come.

I walk into the park, feeling a chill run the length of my spine as a small amount of fear sets in. The stars are hidden behind dark clouds, and the park has been deserted as of dusk. I trust him not to lead me on, assuming him to actually be within the abandoned playground. When he first asked me to meet him here this time of night, I feared the worst, assuming it some sick joke, but after a bit of convincing he got me to agree to meet him. Now here I am, walking across woodchips in the dead of night, awaiting the arrival of my love.

I take a seat on a swing, rocking it back and forth while my feet stay planted on the ground. Humming a tune to myself, I look around, using the small amount of light in the park to see through the dark. He is no where to be found, leaving me feeling more and more nervous as the moments pass.

A crunch of rocks shifting under weight is heard off in the distance. Too far to be seen, too close for comfort. I turn my face in that direction, boring my eyes into the darkness hoping to spot something-anything. The rocks continue to move pulling the sound closer to me only leaving me to assume that it is something, and by the sounds of the rocks it is by no means just a mere domesticated animal.

All too soon the sound of rocks switched to the soft swish of grass. The creature coming my way, walking across the small patch of grass between the car park and the playground. That gentle swish under feet coming off as loud bangs, my ears being hypersensitive to sounds amidst the unknown. Each swish of grass, and puff of breath surrounding the creature causing more fear to run my spine.

The sound of swishing grass turn to woodchips grinding together, the creature far too close for comfort. My breathing slowing to an almost stop as my body paralyses itself with fright. My mind screams up as the grinding moves itself closer, the creature on the other side of the slide at this point, begging for me to run, save myself. Nothing good will come of saying, it shouts out.

I don't listen.

I stay in my spot, watching the darkness, waiting for my love.

My heart skips a beat upon seeing a human foot step into the light, followed closely by a long, lean leg, torso, arm, and head before the other half emerging close behind. A gigantic smile forms on my face upon his arrival. I jump from my swing, sprinting across the playground to leap in his arms. He smiles down at me, holding me close to his person. The sound of his heart beating soothing my nerves, leaving my jumpy feelings aside. I look up at him, the largest grin spread across my lips. "I was frightened you wouldn't show." He lets out a chuckle, shaking his head at my fear.

"I would never stand you up," he spoke slowly, pushing me away from him gently. "I have something to show you. Something to ask you." I nod, stepping back to give him a bit of room. He hold something behind his back, watching me before speaking again, "Do you trust me?"

I bit my lip, looking at him with pure confusion. "Of course. Andy, I love you. How could I not trust you?" He smirks, nothing close to what I was expecting. The smirk holding a sinister undertone, but that may have been my imagination- the darkness playing tricks with my eyes. The confusion holds strong on my features as I watch him slowly pull his arm out from around his back. The object clutched within his hand nothing I would have thought him to have.

"But what-?" I try to ask, stopping only from the look in his icy irises. So chilling, cold, distant.. Pure evil shining in those gorgeous eyes.

He pulls his hand up, positioning the object in front of my face. Tears well up in my eyes, my mind begging me to run, but nothing good will come of this anyhow.

A sigh passes his lips as he pulls the gun away from my face. His eyes bore into mine in challenge, begging me to do something about this; asking me to give him an excuse. I bite my lip, expecting the worst, hoping this will all be over soon.

He readies the gun before placing it to my temple. I refuse to look at the putrid object, deciding only to look at the eyes of the man I love. Different emotions flicker, the outsides becoming glossy with a simple whisper of, "I love you," before I hear a click-
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: london beckoned songs about money written by machines - panic! at the disco

so when i realised how long its been since i upset i look at my statistics and GUYS THIS HAS TEN STARS! i love you guys so much. all 271 readers, 90 subscribers and those who have ever commented.

a special thanks to the commenters of the last chapter:
unicorndreams
odysseychic403
Neon_Skies_Killjoy (x2)
e r r o r
Hot Chelle Rae
border collie
ColourItBlack.
Aurielle
zombie heart
The Mini Monster
Purple Nightmares
Cucking_Funt
foREVer fiction
MurderInkorporated.
Pubez.


15 people commented last chatper. o o thats a lot for me. wow. i never thought you guys would like this story so much! IM SO GLAD YOU DO! you guys make me happy.

im so sorry for the delay. ive been super depressed lately (though that seems to be going away) and it made it hard to write. plus i couldnt figure out how to word what i wanted to write for this chapter. i figured it out and youre left with a cliffhanger. please dont hate me.

what do you guys think is going to happen?