Remember

with lips of an angel

Riktor knocks on the door to room 413 with me fidgeting next to him, awaiting the door to open. Riktor looks antsy, as though he's afraid of the outcome, but I suppose he has the right to be. He set this up without my knowing and without knowledge of the full troubles I've dealt with because of my own mind lately. Now I'm standing in the hallway of the hotel he's staying in with just a door and wall between us. Frightening, really, but if for Riktor, I will do it.

The door opens after a few moments revealing who I believe to be Jinxx. I never really paid much attention to the names of his band mates, so I could be mistaken. Riktor greets him with a hug and smile between the man steps aside, allowing us to enter the room. He eyes me, almost as though he doesn't trust me. I can't really blame him, I have lashed out at his friend a couple times already. Riktor takes a seat on one of the beds, looking around the room with a chuckle while I take a seat in the chair, knowing it will keep me at a distance from everyone.

Andy walks out from the bathroom in a pair of loose-fitting basketball shorts, towel drying his hair. He smiles at me causing a pink to instantly dust my cheeks. I tilt my head down, hiding my eyes from view as they scan over Andy's torso. Call me a creeper, but I do enjoy his body. Pulling my lip between my teeth I look away from him, my mind running through thoughts of myself; comparing him to me, our bodies, minds, popularity, lifestyles.. Everything. We shouldn't be in the same room right now. He's far more than I'll ever be, even in my dreams.

“You two need to talk,” Riktor says after minutes of silence. I continue chewing softly on my lip, nervous of just what it is we need to talk about. Andy's straight, I have no chance. I know this, but it doesn't make it hurt any less when thrown in my face. If he knew... He'd be so disgusted with me, I think, itching to pull my phone out and blog. Blogging seeming to be the only way to calm my nervous any more.

“We do,” Andy agrees, motioning the other two out of the room. They oblige, and Andy kneels in front of me. Resting his hand on my knee he uses his other hand to lift my chin to look at him. Of course another dusting of pink coats my cheeks at the gesture. He smiles at me, cupping my cheek in his hand, and I swear my heart melted. It's official, I'm just another love sick child, but who wouldn't fall for Andy? Just look at him, talk to him, really get to know him, and you'll see. It's bloody well hard not to.

“Addi..” Andy starts, trailing off with a shake of his head. His hand falls away from my face, different emotions flashing in his eyes, none of which I can decipher. Before I have time to react, he pulls away from me completely, falling back to sit 'Indian-style' on the floor in front of the bed. I will admit to the frown that placed itself on my lips as he pushed back from me, but that's only natural, right?

“I don't hate you.” My words come out quite, small, barely there. Andy looks up at me, a small smile making way on his lips. “I'm just scared. Of you. Of getting hurt,” I admit, “You've left without warning once. What's to say you won't do it again?” Andy nods, his teeth gnawing away at his lip, his face contorting into some thought-filled expression as if the importance of his reaction could be life or death. Maybe in a way though, it is.

Andy nods to himself once before getting on his knees and shuffling his way toward me. My head tilts slightly to the right, watching him curiously while he replaces his hand on my cheek. His brilliant blues starring directly into my chocolate orbs, searching, observing. Without warning, he leans forward, softly pressing his lips to my own as a quiet gasp escapes. Allowing my eyes to fall shut, I move my lips against his, bringing my hand up to rest against the back of his neck, holding him in place. I feel him smile into the kiss, his other hand grabbing my hip to pull me closer to him.

Before long we pull away for air, my cheeks once again flushed. He rests his forehead against mine, looking directly into my eyes once again as he whispers out, “I love you, Addison,” his lips barely brushing against mine as he speaks.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: lips of an angel - hinder

funny how i have been working on this update for a while, tweaking it and such to get it right. in the end i erased the whole thing and wrote this. im pretty pleased with how it turned out. i hope you are too. what do you think is going to happen next? im interested in seeing your thoughts on this.

i want to thank reader for taking the time to read this, and thanks to the subscribers for sticking with me, though im not so well at updating.
and of course a special thanks to the following for commenting on the last chapter:
Neon_Skies_Killjoy
Hot Chelle Rae
Never Good Enough
Obscure-
e r r o r
CourtneyFaithG


you all mean so much to me so really. thank you.