Remember

just hold me now

“Addison, please open the door,” Riktor says from the other side of my bedroom door. A groan passes through my lips from the splitting pain shooting through my skull. I feel as though a person has cracked my skull in two, poorly mending it back together. My body aches as I move to stand up, hoping to do as Riktor asks in order to avoid questions. I only hope my person doesn't look as broken as I feel.

“I'm coming,” I mumble, slowly shuffling across the room from my bed to the door. Flicking the lock, I turn the knob, allowing Riktor to enter. At sight of me, his face contorts into some unknown expression, his eyes taking in everything about me. I know I changed from the happy-go-lucky feeling Andy left me with, so I can only assume how dead I appear.

After a moment of silence, Riktor sighs, pulling me into a hug. Cautiously, I wrap my arms around him, hugging back as I bury my face in his chest. “What's going on, Addi? You're scaring me,” he whispers, tightening his arms around me.

This is why I love Riktor, he genuinely cares about people. If they're in any sort of pain, he wants to help as best he can, and he will do everything in his power to try to fix the issue. Not many people are like this any longer, most people are too stuck on themselves to realise what is happening around them, but not Riktor. He pays more attention to the feelings of others than he does to himself, and this is why he is my best friend. Of course we're family, but the strength of a family only runs so deep without friendship to keep it mended together.

Riktor pulls me over to my bed, forcing me to take a seat at the edge with him next to me. Pulling my lip between my teeth, I take in a deep breath before explaining all my fears to him. I leave out the details of what happened last night, but how he acts toward me, I know he already knows what happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: and suddenly - the follow through

this was an incredibly short chapter, i apologise for that. i just needed to end it there. i have a plan as to how i want this all to turn out and slowly its getting there. im sorry that its taking me forever to get the updates out. im trying to work on the next one now so that hopefully it wont take two months to get out. i love you guys for sticking with me. it means a lot.
special thanks to the following for commenting on the last chapter:
obscure-
Neon_Skies_Killjoy
Hot Chelle Rae (x2)
Liar Liar
Never Good Enough (x2)
Durch-Den-Monsun-87
AkiVindex666
RasberrySuicide!!
Mew Aqua


heres hoping updates become more frequent<3