Remember

it's gonna be alright

I rush around my bedroom, trying to get full ready for when Andy shows up. A quick glance at the clock mocks me, telling me I have only ten minutes until he is to be here. Throwing a tie around my neck, I quickly knot it and straighten it out, giving me just enough time to fuss over my hair once more before Andy's actual arrival.

It isn't much later that the doorbell sounds causing me to rush down the stairs as to not give Mum much alone time with Andy. The least she can interrogate him, the better. Before I can make it down the stairs I hear Mum talking, and my face flushes slightly. Without being able to hear what is being said worst case scenarios come to mind, and I quicken my pace out of fright. Turning the corner I stop, the colour drains from my face, and I nibble on my lip.

“W-what are you doing here?” My voice comes out shakier than I intended as my thoughts race with fright. Both bodies turn to face me, sorrow-filled expressions coating their faces.

“He won't be coming,” Riktor answers slowly, taking small steps toward me. I bite my lip hard in hopes of holding back tears, and nod my head. I knew all along it were too good to be true.

“Oh.” I turn before another word can be said and run to my room as fast as possible. Slamming my door behind me, I lock it and curl up under my covers allowing the tears to fall freely.

I knew not to trust it. I knew all along I'm not good enough for someone like him. It was all just a joke, this date was never going to happen. It was just another way for everyone to laugh at the freak. That's all I'll ever be.

I bury my face farther into my pillow, allowing the tears to fall faster. My thoughts shift from Andy toward myself and my needs come back, the addiction becoming too much.

Before I know it I'm seated on my floor and I'm seeing red. Fighting back becoming no option.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: good time - owl city ft. carly rae jepsen

thank you for reading, subscribing, and recommending. special thanks to the following for commenting. you all mean so much to me!
obscure-
Liar Liar
Farewell My Love
h.a.p.p.y.
Purple Nightmares
farley


im so sorry its been three months! i havent realised so much time has passed Dx i feel so bad. things have changed a bit for me.
i already know how this story is going to end so im sorry if you become disappointed with this. ive known how its going to end since i started writing it.
anyway i hope the update was alright.