Remember

'cause this is real

I really shouldn't be online right now, let alone adding another post to my already crowded blog. How do are you guys continuing to follow me? I feel like all I do is whine about my life on here. Is that why you do follow me?

That reminds me, on my last post someone commented saying they don't believe I really know Andy. [link] Click that, it will take you to a screenshot of a picture comment on my MySpace. There is also a link to my MySpace in my profile as proof that, that is me.

Back to why I shouldn't be online right now. Riktor is downstairs waiting to leave for Warped Tour. I am right fright this moment about to have a fit. There is just too bloody much running through my mind to even come close to comprehending just how I feel. I tried my hardest to make sure I fit in, dressed in only a pair of blue skinny-legged jeans cut off at the knees and a white v-neck with big, bold, black lettering on the back spelling out L I A R ; and in smaller, italicised lettering saying, 'it takes one to know one'. Of course my feet with be adorned with my white, doodled-on Chuck Taylor Converse All Star low-tops. Do you think I'll be able to just blend into the crowd?

What if he does notice me? Or recognise me? Would that be a bad thing, or would I enjoy it? I'd probably enjoy it until I find he'll be leaving me again. Probably.

As much as I'd like to stay and continue fretting through this post, Riktor is having a fit. I must be off. I promise to update you on how it all goes.

"Come on, Addison! What's taking you so long?" Riktor shouts up the stairs at me. I roll my eyes, allowing the greens and greys to mix into a swirl of colour.

Submit button, the recent post publishes to my blog (I make sure of it) before I close my laptop and make my way downstairs. "I'm coming!" I shout back to Riktor as I'm nearing him. He takes his turn to roll his eyes, his dress far more outgoing than mine (bright green skinny-legged jeans, a neon yellow graphics t-shirt, sky blue Chuck Taylor Converse All Star hi-tops, and an orange bandana tied around his head, holding back some of his bright crimson hair). If I stand next to him, I think, I am going to stand out as much as he does. And that thought frightens me.

"Stop fretting, and let's go! I'm excited! BOTDF is playing!" he screeches in my ear, and dashes out the door with a quick motion for me to follow. I bit Mum goodbye, assuring her I love her before following after my flamboyant cousin.

Warped Tour, here I come.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: change - good charlotte

thanks to the following for commenting:
Durch-Den-Monsun-87
call me by your name
DylansGrapePopsicle


everyone else, thank you for reading, and those who subscribed thank you.
also i realize the photo comment is lame. im tired and i couldnt figure out what to have andy say about it. > < forgive me. that took forever to rig so it didnt look too photoshopped. blah. but that is close to how i imagine addison, and i just noticed this is the first time you learn his name xD
anyway thanks again to everyone who gives me great feedback toward this story, and to my boyfriend for being too lazy to comment and just tell me he likes it through our conversations. xp hehe cutie. <3