Remember

a chance to prove who you were

I watch as groups of people walk by, moving from one stage to another. My mind raced with a million different thoughts on a million different topics. I just sat there, an hour or so alone with my thoughts watching as people pass by. It was after I realized how long I had been sitting under that shady tree that I got up to find Riktor, not wanting to have completely lost him.

After a bit of searching I found him waiting in line to meet Black Veil Brides. Of course, I thought when I noticed whose line he's in, that's just my luck. I walked over to him, pulling on his arm slightly. He grinned upon noticing me, beckoning me to join him in the line. I shook my head with a sigh, pointing to a shady spot right next to the merch booth, "I'll be over there." He nodded, continuing his wait in line.

I watch him as he grows near, moving closer to the band with each passing moment. My mind going insane with negative thoughts of what could possibly happen. He's just going to prove that Andy has no idea who I am, I worry, nibbling on my bottom lip.

Pulling myself from my thoughts I notice Riktor standing in front of Andy, conversing with him, Riktor's phone out and a smirk planted on his face. Andy's eyes widen in shock before he replies with something unknown, and Riktor replies with a wink to me as he points in my directions. Andy turns his attention to me, my face heats up, my eyes widened, and I know I gasp. I want to run away; hide; disappear. I don't want him to talk to me. As much as I want him in my life again, he's better without me, and I'd rather not end up hurt again. I stand from my spot as Riktor walks away looking satisfied, and I run; I run away, back to the spot beneath the tree. I fear the worst and fret it truly happening.

Once I get my breathing back under control and am comfortable under the tree, I send a message to a friend of mind from the internet. I let her know all about my freak out over nothing, and I tell her about Riktor announcing to Andy that I'm here. She calms me back to normal, absorbing all my attention, so when someone taps on my shoulder I cannot help but to shriek and jump away from them.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: if you think this song is about you, it probably is - destroy rebuild until god shows (d.r.u.g.s.)

thank you so much for commenting!
odysseychic403
Aurielle
Durch-Den-Monsun-87
Plastic Bags.


i need more stories to read. if you want me to read yours leave it in a comment or message.