Remember

I'm not over you just yet

"What, did you find a boyfriend in the time we've separated?" a girl who looks identical to Rhys asks. Rhys rolls his eyes, pulling away from me slightly to turn to her.

"Oh, yes," he replied with a roll of his eyes, "You know it! Addison and I are dating." I giggle at Rhys' sarcasm. The girl comes closer to us, reaching her hand out as though she's about to touch me. I pull back, hiding my face in his chest. Rhys chuckles out, "Reena, you're scaring him."

"I'm sure it's your face that's scaring him!" she retaliated with. I let out another giggle, lifting my head enough to look at her and really notice the similarities between the two. Her and Rhys have the same eyes, only Rhys' are a bit deeper. Reena's hair is a strawberry blonde colour while Rhys' is obviously died white; they both have long hair- Reena's is layered to frame her face in elegant curls and Rhys' is shaved to a long mohawk. They both have thin bodies, but Rhys' is more muscular and he's taller (only a few inches taller than my five foot ten) while Reena is petite and half a foot shorter than me. They both have the same olive skin, and their noses are the same- Rhys' features are just sharper while Reena's soft and elegant. They're both extremely attractive, however.

"Addison, this is my twin sister, Reena; Reena, this is Addison." I shook Reena's hand and took a seat in the shade created by a booth against the fence blocking the VIP from the non-VIP. Rhys explained everything to Reena so she knew why he wanted to just sit and wait with me. She understand, but seemed quite shocked that I actually know (and am having drama with) Andy Biersack. Seems everyone is a Black Veil Brides fan, I thought, staring out into nothing.

I don't know how much time passed before I leapt into the air out of fright. Something had tapped my shoulder from behind while I had been spaced out. Standing with a glare I turn my attention to the cause of my near heart attack: Andrew. "Can't I just have some peace?" I whine, not feeling up to the drama any longer.

"Come with me, please? I'd really want to talk this out with you, and I can get them to let you back here. Riktor is already waiting with the guys." I look down at Rhys and Reena, wishing them to answer for me- tell him I can't because I'm spending time with them. Instead Rhys gave me a reassuring smile and Reena looked about to cry at Andy's close proximities.

Biting my lip I reply with, "Only if they can come as well." Andy lets out a sigh before agreeing, telling us to meet him at the end of the fence where the opening is. We agree, and he starts walking in that direction. Reena jumps for joy while dread coats every centimetre of my person. Rhys must sense my dismay because his arm goes around my waist, pulling me toward him in a reassuring hug.

"It'll be okay," he whispers as we walk off to meet Andy.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: you and your friends vs. me and the revolution - the blackout

of course, thank you to the following for commenting:
Aurielle
arishikun
Neon_Skies_Killjoy
Durch-Den-Monsun-87 (everyone seems to love rhys xD im glad because i promise hell end up in all my stories. hes my favourite original character. i use him in school work too x3)
Purple Nightmares
MurderInkorporated.
Mr. Patrick Star (i updated! its not very good but its an update xD)


so.. this was short and stupid but needed to be done. more drama to come. hehe this story is full of it. addisons life is drama. i feel a bit bad for him. : \ oh well.
thanks to everyone for reading and subscribing. you all make me happy!

also, i have this idea for an origianl gay fiction story. should i post it now or wait until this is over..?