Sequel: Loose Ends
Status: active - updated every thursday :)

All for You

Preface

“Look what he’s done to me,” I sniffed madly, trying desperately to get a hold of myself. “Why would he ever do this to me? I thought we were friends, I thought we were much more than that. Best friends.”

“Sh, baby,” he rocked me back and forth as tear stains became apparent on his shirt. “You know he wasn’t worth your time if he did that, just, everyone makes mistakes, you just have to make it through this one.”

“But why didn’t I listen to all of you?” I screamed as I lifted myself from his lap. “Why didn’t I just listen to all of you?”

“Because you followed your heart, and your heart was right,” he stood up to stand next to me. “But this time you just got it spit back in your face. He can’t have a commitment.”

I hugged him tightly as he grabbed me and put his arms around my waist. That's when I began to let the tears fall down my face harshly once again as he just rocked me back and forth. I cannot believe I had done this to myself. That I let this happen. I actually let my heart become broken.

**********


People pushed me through the aisle to get out. They were all happy to get back to their homes, to be relieved from their vacations or to visit family they haven’t seen in years. They were all happy, while I dreaded what was about to come my way.

The last thing I wanted was to be back in this boring ass town with these boring as fuck people. The people who got me into trouble and made me the way I am today – something I wasn’t particularly proud of. It wasn’t fair and I was so happy to get out of this city of Lutherville – and now I was whisked right back.

I stepped off my plane to the view of my grumpy-faced father and my strict-faced mother. I knew they were not happy because Alex sent my ass home. And Alex hardly ever got mad when it came to Aria or I, especially with me being younger.

I walked painfully slow to get to them; I didn’t want to deal with anything they said. They’d only ask questions about what happened – and I was not willing to share. Not willing to share how Alex ripped the boy I loved away, how he ripped my life away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello guys! This is a preface, meaning this is something that will happen in the future, just something for you to look at ;). So, I am Melissa and I will be writing Andy's P.O.V. Katie and I are both as stoked as ever for this story, I'm sure you will love what we have in store! Please comment and subscribe :) <3.