Sequel: Loose Ends
Status: active - updated every thursday :)

All for You

Andy Gaskarth.

“I’m worried about Aria and Jack.” Jeff said to me as he plopped down next to my spot on the couch.

I sighed deeply and pushed the laptop off my body so I could talk directly to Jeff. “Why is that?”

“You know how much I love the two of them, but they are just not a good match,” Jeff explained. “I don’t want either of them hurt.”

“You know, Jeff, you can’t keep babying us forever.” I stated sternly. “Sure, we’re all young, but you’re young and stupid too. We’re all born to make stupid mistakes and live our lives the way we want to live it, not how you want us too. I love you, Jeff, but you got to let us learn these lessons ourselves.”

Jeff exhaled deeply as he kissed me on the forehead and stood up from the black couch. “I know, I know. It’s just hard to watch you all hurt. Anyways, I’ll see you around, I have to go set up for the show.”

I smiled at Jeff as he left through the door; suddenly feeling happier and more alive just as my words were moments ago. After a quick peek through everyone’s bunks and the longue to make sure nobody was around, I blasted the music on my iPod and started dancing crazily through the front room.

Every move I took made me forget about the stresses of Aria being pissed at me and the worries of Alex finding out about my new relationship. I just felt alive, happy, and free in those few moments, which was surprising considering I could only do that at one time with the help of alcohol or cigarettes.

In a flash my music was turned off by an unknown source and my dancing stopped along with it. I turned around to the stereo and saw that Aria had stopped it with a smirk upon her face. “Are you having fun, sis?”

“I was until you came and ruined it,” I responded in a hurtful voice.

“Why so cranky, man?” Aria questioned as she sat down on the couch.

“You were the one who went all drama queen on me the other day because of Zack,” I replied as I took a seat next to her.
“I do have a tendency to overreact,” she trailed off for a moment. “But I realize it was a stupid thing to fight about. I mean, I can’t stop you from dating him any more than I can stop myself from liking Jack, and I realized that last night. So, I’m sorry for hurting you and being an ass, Andy. Will you forgive me?”

I smiled at her innocence and nodded my head. “Of course you turd; I can’t stay mad at you that long anyway.”

My sister then gave me a big hug and began speaking again once she let go. “So, do you want to go to the beach? It’s beautiful out and I don’t really care to see the boys’ set that I’ve seen 100 other times today.”

I chuckled at her enthusiasm before talking. “Why the fuck not? Let’s go right now.”

We split into different directions at the same moment to get ready for our newly planned activity. I instantly put on my blue bikini and tied my messy hair up into a ponytail so I would be ready to spend an afternoon swimming and tanning with my sister.

Just a few minutes after we left the bus, the hot sand hit my toes with a shock. Aria and I both shrieked at the heat and ran to the water as fast as our short legs would take us. Once we reached the ocean, I looked around to see the dozens of people enjoying the weather just as we were.

As Aria put out our towels and started putting on sunscreen, I began to think about how little my problems were. I could see a mother anxiously talking about money on the phone while her children played around her and a homeless man begging for money by the waves. Sure, my life had some stressful situations, but I had so much going for me. I had finally started ridding myself of my addictions and I had found an amazing guy along with a closer relationship with my sister. And in those couple of hours I spent splashing, talking, and giggling with Aria, I felt completely happy and carefree.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOA, we're back! Katie and I are finally on summer break so updates for this lovely story will be regular once again :). Love you all so much, and thank you for keeping up with us through these long breaks! Please comment!