Sequel: Loose Ends
Status: active - updated every thursday :)

All for You

Andy Gaskarth.

Two greasy burgers with two orders of large fries were placed in front of my sister and myself after only 10 minutes of waiting at our favorite diner, Lenny's. Needless to say, the two of us dug in immediately. Jail food was hardly edible and I know that Aria was tired of the inconsistent eating style that came with a group of touring boys.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence with grubby clothes and bags under our eyes for only a few minutes before Aria spoke up. "Andy, I really fucked up."

"You don't say?" I scoffed as I took a gulp of my diet coke and crossed my left arm around my torso in hopes that the rips in my shirt weren't visible to anyone else at the restaurant.

"I know, I know," Aria replied somberly as she swallowed a handful of fries. "We've always fought and had disagreements since we were little kids, but not like this. I know that this tour put us through a roller coaster that made us sick so many times we can't think straight, but you have to know that I love you."

I softened a bit at her words as my sister paused to take another bite of the delicious food we had both missed so much. "I promise I would've never spilled your secret if I was sober and I know that's not a good enough excuse, but you have to understand that our sisterhood and our fucking amazing friendship is more important to me than anything. You, Alex, and I to the end, remember? It's been that way since the first time we heard mom and dad fighting when you were three and we were seven. It has always been that way and it always will be that way. I love you too damn much to let this relationship end. In fact, I'm going to start working on my drinking habits."

A look of shock covered my face at Aria's last words. She had been drinking as long as I can remember. She started when she was 14 and it's been a never-ending cycle since. "Bad habits die hard, are you sure you can do this?"

"I'd do anything for you, Andy," she responded as a tear streamed down her small face. I got up from my seat and sat next to her to give Aria the biggest hug I could muster up. The last thing I wanted was a sappy movie ending to our big blowout fight, but I couldn't let my big sister cry. I just couldn't.

I felt her smile into my dirty shirt and I smiled too. We stayed in our embrace for a few minutes and I could feel the odd looks from strangers but I honestly didn't give a damn. As I tilted my head away from her shoulder, I began to talk. "I forgive you, Aria, whole-heartedly. No stupid pranks in your direction or grudges held on one condition."

"What condition?" Aria said quickly; willing to do anything for me that I asked to win my forgiveness.

Usually I would ask for an extravagant gift so I wouldn't tell mom or dad what she had been doing, or maybe her doing some chores that I was assigned to. However, this was much more important than any of that silly shit. After a bite of hamburger I spoke, "If you forgive me too."

Her smile beamed and I swore all the lights turned off in the room because she seemed so damn bright after that. She nodded in a flash and kissed me on the cheek before returning to her meal. Although this would be the time for me to move to the other side of oily booth, I instead moved my food closer to me and continued eating with my head glued to Aria's shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Holy shit has it been a long time since we've updated and I can't apologize enough. Katie and I both just ended our junior year of high school and let me tell you, it was a whole new kind of rollercoaster. However, we're both back on summer vacation and we can finish up this story very soon! In fact, only one or two chapters left until we start the thrilling sequel Loose Ends! Be sure to check that out and to comment/subscribe on this story as well as Loose Ends! Thanks for your endless support and for staying with this story even after all this time.