Sequel: Loose Ends
Status: active - updated every thursday :)

All for You

Aria Gaskarth.

I stood on right stage, watching Jack jump around stage and listening to Alex sing his tiny heart out. I couldn't help but let my heart swell with pride. That's my twin brother up there, famous and living his dream. Sure, it meant less time with him and never knowing if he was okay, but it was worth it to see that silly smile on his lips. Instead of listening to another rendition of the “Jack and Alex show”, I turned to Andy, who was nervously watching the crowd, obviously wondering if she was visible. I smiled, knocking my shoulder into hers. “Hey, how you liking tour so far?” I ask, and she instantly brightens, the smile I had once seen in my baby sister making a appearance.

“I love it!” She exclaims, tugging her skinny jeans down lower on her legs and smiling up at me, her hair pulled back from her face and her Gaskarth eyes shining under the lights of the stage that Jeff, one of her best friends, had so carefully set up. I smiled at her, ignoring the shouts of Alex to get our asses on stage. He would get his satisfaction later- right now was sister time.

“I saw you and Zack flirting it up,” I said, wiggling my eyebrows seductively. I casually tugged on the strings of my hoodie, my long and tanned legs barely hidden by my short shorts. Andy shot me a look, her eyes mesmerized by the boys. I realized that she hadn't seen them recently, since she still couldn't drive and Mom and Dad didn't exactly let her leave the house anymore- something I didn't like and had brought up on numerous occasions. But my words were always silenced. Whatever. I teased Andy even more. “You like Zack,” I said, and Andy went silent. My eyes widened, a million thoughts flashing through my mind. “Andy … he's twenty, and you're sixteen,” I said, shaking my head and looking at her. She looked up at me with pleading eyes.

“Don't tell anyone, okay? I just … I'm attracted to him,” Andy said, sounding more helpless than ever, even more than when she called me, telling me that Mom and Dad had kicked her out for the night after she got caught stealing again. I gave a small smile. I was a hopeless romantic. I believed in true love, and that it would always prevail against all odds. So, with a smile and a prayer to God, I gave her my best advice.

“Just be careful, Andy. Zack could get in a lot of trouble, and so could you,” I warned, and she gave me a dirty look, wondering where the lecture was. “Look, just be careful, Andrea,” I said, pointing my finger in her face and using her real name. She decided, instead of answering, to retaliate.

“Yeah, says the girl who basically crawled in Jack's pants today,” Andy said, snorting as she watched Jack crawl into the crowd, yelling and screaming about God knows what. I smiled, not giving her the reaction she wanted. I knew she'd be careful. Andy was a good kid, even if her bad side showed a lot. Maybe it was me and Alex's high school years, wild partying with concerts every other weekend and always coming home drunk out of our minds. Or maybe it was Alex never being home and me trying to jump start career. Or maybe it wasn't. Maybe we'd never know. I shrugged it off, looking at my beautiful sister again, smiling.

“He's hot, and he's fun to flirt with, since he knows it isn't serious enough.” I shrug again, watching as Jack's sweaty body came close to me, winking at me before heading towards his mic to grab more picks, since he threw his out every five seconds. Andy shot me a look, shaking her head and staring at me with her now green face from the lights.

“Yeah, he knows it isn't serious,” She said, shaking her head and looking down at her shoes. “I don't think you understand how many guys in this band are falling for you, Aria,” Andy said, and I just laughed, tweaking her nose.

“I'd sew up my vagina if I was you, dear,” I said, laughing. “You're gorgeous too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
aria gaskarth's attire.

hi guys (: i know its like, 12:47 in the morning [at least where i am], but i'm not sure if i'll be able to post tomorrow, so here we go, a bright and early start.

so i'm going to do a little harmless promoting. could you guys check out my one shot, called Hopeless But Hoping, featuring the great Pat Kirch? or check out my entire collection of All Time Low stories, okay thanks (:

Can you guys please comment as well? Both Melissa and I would love feedback on this story, so tell us what you love, what you don't love, and what you want to see.