Sequel: Loose Ends
Status: active - updated every thursday :)

All for You

Andy Gaskarth.

Jeff wiped a few tears from his eyes as the scene before us played out. I shook my head in pure annoyance. Romance was just a child’s fairytale and I frankly hated it. Girls dreamed of finding their prince charming when one doesn’t exist. All guys are asses. Even if you’re a lesbian you have no luck, girls are bitches.

“You cannot be a real, human, teenage girl, Andy,” Jeff observed. “You are watching The Notebook and not crying. Not a single tear – just sighs. What is wrong with you?”

I shrugged. “I’m not into this sappy shit. I’m the one who said I wanted to watch Transformers instead. Now that’s a movie.”

“That has romance in it too, you know,” he pointed out with a smirk.

“But not as much as this crap, I can’t take it,” my eyes widened in emphasis. “Can we please turn it off, please Jeff?”

“It’s almost the ending, just finish it off. You will cry at the end,” he assured me.

We couldn’t finish it though because the door flew open, I screamed, and jumped to the far end of our white
couch. I calmed down once I realized it was just our group of friends drunk off their ass coming through the door. The only one that looked like they were somewhat sane was Zack, who was obviously taking care of everyone.

“This is just another reason to not go out, Andy,” Jeff nodded his head at each of them. “They turn into
idiots.”

The last people to walk in were Aria and Jack. Each of the two had huge, toothy grins on their faces and were hanging all over each other – Aria was basically on Jack’s back. They looked to be having a happy ass time.

Everyone has loud, booming laughter for whatever reason. Nothing was fucking funny, but that was a part of being drunk. Whenever I drank too much I got really giggly too so I didn’t blame them. I then scanned the room to see that Jack and Aria were on the couch together.

From the looks of it Aria was pretty into it. Her brown eyes looked into his with complete admiration – and that’s not something you can just come up with when you’re drunk. He looked down at her with a similar loving look as they began to kiss.

My eyes widened to the biggest amount as everyone silenced themselves. It soon turned into a full make-out session between the two. If I didn’t know better, I would believe that they were dry humping each other in front of all of us.

Alex dropped his cell phone out of his hands once he saw the sight. “What the fuck are you two doing?”

Aria removed her lips from Jack’s ever so slightly to reply. “What do you mean, everything’s fine.”

“Stop it, you two!” he screamed with a slur. “That’s my sister, Jack!”

“Dude, stop being a cockblock!” Jack yelled at him as he began kissing Aria once again.

Alex immediately pounced on him and ripped his mouth from my sister's. Just as the first drunken punch was thrown I stood up and got in front of Alex. “Calm down, Alex, you’re going to do something stupid. Just stop!”

He gave Jack one more dirty look as he stormed out of the door – Vinny right on his tail. Aria then fell down on Jack and they began to giggle madly once again. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the door as well. I didn’t want to witness the kissing anymore, it was ridiculous.

I felt the door shut once again as I continued walking down the sidewalk we parked on. No matter how ghetto is sounds, that night we were too lazy to get a hotel so we just parked the bus in a legal place and then they went out to drink.

“Andy, wait up!” I heard a male’s voice call to me.

I smiled once I realized the man who called my name was Zack. “If you are drunk off your ass, please don’t
come closer.”

He chuckled and continued forward. “I’m barely buzzed, don’t worry about it, I’m all good.”

I smiled as we continued to walk in silence. I took the opportunity to not only enjoy the breeze, but also him.
I could see his forming muscles coming in through his red t-shirt. His hands were placed in his pockets that gave off a certain swagger that I liked.

“Pretty crazy back there, eh?” he said, disrupting my thoughts of his appearance.

“Eh, I was expecting it though. When you get that drunk, there really isn’t any way you cannot do something
stupid,” I noted. “Plus, Jack always finds a way to get his ass in so much trouble that it hurts. That’s just Jack.”

Zack nodded his head. “This is true. I try not to get to that point, especially now that I’m grown up. I don’t want to waste my entire life away drinking, only some of it.”

He nudged me at the last part as I spoke. “Grown up? I’d like to think you’re a lot further from that.”

“Well, I’m getting older, I’m growing in age is probably a better way to put it,” he laughed.
A few more moments of silence passed us before I voiced my concern. “Do you think Alex will be okay? And Aria and Jack?”

“I’m sure they’ll be fine,” he assured me. “You know how Alex gets angry with anything when it comes to you two. If I laid a hand on you Alex would yell at me; much less if I kissed you!”

I took a moment to imagine that happening. His pretty lips on mine – his strong hands on my waist. I tried
my best to shake off the thought without him noticing. The last thing I needed was anyone thinking that I was somewhat of a hopeless romantic deep down – not that I’d let anyone know.

“That’s true, I’m just worried,” I shrugged. “Afraid he might remember in the morning.”

“Do you see how hammered he is? The last thing on his mind will be Jack making out with his sister. He’ll be too in thought about how in hell’s name he got that hangover,” Zack brushed off. “Don’t sweat it.”

“But still,” I trailed off.

He got in front of me and grabbed my shoulders. “Hey, relax, it’ll be okay. Everything happens for a reason. I think Jack deserves a little wake-up call anyway.”

He pressed his lips to my forehead very gently for a few seconds before speaking once more. “Everything will be fine. Let’s head back. We all could use our rest.”

We then turned around and headed back to the bus. I could hear him speaking some words that formed sentences vaguely, but the only thing on my mind was the kiss I just experienced; even if it was just on the forehead – it was amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys :). I, for one, actually like this chapter a lot haha. Please tell us what you guys think! We understand that comments aren't everything but they mean a LOT to us, so please, take a minute out of your time to tell us what you think :3 - thanks! Big thanks to everyone who is subscribed and has commented <3.