Sequel: Loose Ends
Status: active - updated every thursday :)

All for You

Aria Gaskarth.

My eyes slowly cracked open, my head leaning against Jack's chest and his arms circling my middle, drool coming from his open mouth. My head was pounding, and the sunlight burned my eyes and made my headache worse. I groaned loudly, detaching myself from Jack and sitting up, rubbing my temples. Everything was sore, and I was sure I had bruises along my neck from something. All I remembered was coming home, my arms slung around Jack's neck as he basically carried my drunk ass back on the bus. I rubbed my temples harder, my head pounding loudly in my ears with every thought that crossed my mind. The main one, however, was “what the hell happened last night?”

Jack was sprawled across the couch, a soft and wet spot on his shirt where my head had been. Beside him, on the rough floor of the bus, was Vinny and Danny, who looked even more hungover than I was. Everyone else was spread out in odd positions, with the exception of Flyzik, Evan, and Zack. Zack had gone running, since his shoes were missing and his shirt was slung across the door, and Evan and Flyzik were sitting in chairs outside the bus, where I soon joined. The sunlight hurt my eyes, and I knew I looked terrible. Flyzik, who was wearing his black hat despite it being nearly eighty degrees, tossed me a bottle of Advil and a bottle of water. “Drink up, Ari. We have to talk,” Flyzik said, with Evan nodding beside him.

Matthew Flyzik had been my best friend since Alex was introduced to him while they were freshmen in high school, and Matt was a junior. Matt and I had instantly hit it off when I stole his Mickey Mouse hat and proceeded to tell him how much I loved Minnie. I'm pretty sure Matt, who was the sweetest, cutest, and most trustworthy guy I knew, has been in love with me ever since. Likewise, Evan has been my best friend since he was introduced to the boys. He was shy, and still is, but he opens up around me, which is usually why I'm invited to band functions. I can crack anyone open.

I grabbed two Advil and shoved them down my throat, shaking my head at the way my mouth tasted metallic. Disgusting. “That sounds ominous,” I said lightly, trying not to let the pain get to me. Matt stared at me, and I knew instantly I was in deep shit. Matt never gave me that look, and his brown eyes didn't melt when they met mine, meaning he was pissed. “Is it about last night? Cause I literally don't remember shit.” Evan shook his head, laughing.

“You were seriously so shit faced last night, Ari, I thought you were going to die,” Matt said casually, before looking at me sideways. The sun hadn't yet risen all the way, so it wasn't too hot yet, which was lucky. I was still in my skinny jeans and tight long sleeve from last night's partying. “Basically, you got drunk, came back to the bus, made out with Jack, caused Alex to basically blow a gasket, and Andy and Zack disappeared. Then you and Jack fell asleep together,” Matt said, and my jaw hit the ground. I made out with Jack? That explained the bruises on my neck, and the way my insides were filled with butterflies as I woke up against him, his arms around me. I stopped myself for a moment, realizing that I had, unknowingly, started things with Alex as well. I didn't want to fight with my brother, especially over a guy I liked. I stopped myself again, shaking my head inside. Did I like Jack more than a friend? Flirting with him was fun, but was it more than that? I decided it was. And like I told Andy … true love will always prevail. Matt brought me back, however. “You're in deep shit if Alex remembers,” Matt said simply, and I glared at him, groaning.

“Don't remind me.” I squatted between him and Evan, who had stayed silent for a good reason. I ran my fingers through my hair. “Matt … what if I have feelings for Jack?” I whispered, and Matt stared for a moment, before Evan jumped in, his voice quiet and soft against my loud one.

“Then you have to go for it, Aria,” Evan said, his brows gently raised as if this was obvious. “Where would I be if I hadn't gone for it with Eva? I'd be lonely, alone, and without any love. You need to take the chance,” Evan explained, smiling at me, and leaving me dumbfounded. Evan was normally so shy, so content to just sit and listen. “Go for it,” He added for effect.

“I have to talk to Andy,” I said suddenly, after a few moments of the three of us reflecting on Evan's genius. He was right though. If I truly felt that way, I had to try. For all I knew, he could be “the one”, since that was the crappy stuff I believed in, that Andy never would. Matt raised his black eyebrows, but understood it was indefinitely a good sign that I was feeling better if I wanted to talk to my sister.

“Just talk to her at the show.”

Lights flashed, amps vibrated, and best of all, my headache was killer and I seriously was about to rip Evan's head off from how freaking loud everything was in this damn venue. I took a step back towards the dressing room, keeping my hat close to my ears and pulling Andy back with me. Andy stared at me, looking just a little angry with me. “I'm sorry,” I blurted, and she raised her brows without speaking. “I'm just sorry,” I whispered, and she instantly softened.

“It's okay. I get it. You were drunk, you like him. I know you,” She said, before biting her lip. “I have to tell you something. Zack … Zack kissed my forehead last night, Aria. While we were talking about you and Jack.” My heart instantly sunk like a sinking ship. Zack could get in a lot of trouble from here, and so could Andy, if things progressed. I was fighting a double sided battle. I want Andy to be happy, to have someone she will always love. But at the same time, Zack is my friend, a great one at that, and I can't let a great guy like him get in trouble.

“Andy,” I said sternly, and I saw her face fall. “You're sixteen years old, and Zack is twenty. Do you realize the trouble you two could get into? Zack could get arrested, and do prison time. You could be called into court and have to testify against him!” I said, my voice rising slightly, causing my headache to get worse. “If you like him, and he likes you, you have to play it safe.”

“You didn't play it safe!” Andy hissed, staring at me with slits for eyes. I knew she was mad, but it was for the best, wasn't it? “Alex is pissed at you, and even worse, he's pissed at his best friend.” I sighed, rubbing my eyebrows. Andy's voice lowered. “That was a low blow, sorry,” Andy muttered, and I clasped her shoulder, looking into her beautiful chocolate eyes, and admiring her smooth skin.

“You're right. I messed up,” I said, biting my lip. “But not nearly as bad as you will if this gets out of hand.”
♠ ♠ ♠
aria gaskarth is flawlessly dressed in this.

Hi guys! so here's my chapter, haha. the plot thickens! what do you guys think of Aria's friendship with Evan and Matt, and what do you think of Aria's advice to Andy about Zack?

a side note~ thanks to Kinkeh Dinosaurs, pixie dusttt, and RAWRamy for commenting. i have to say, i agree with you guys. jack & aria are adorable[minus the drunk part], and zack & andy are just adorable over all, okay that is all.

comment please, guys. we love to hear feedback on what we've written and what we can change!