Sequel: Loose Ends
Status: active - updated every thursday :)

All for You

Aria Gaskarth.

Everyone was still asleep, and that made it safe to strip down in the bunk room. I pulled Alex's shirt over my head and grabbed my white tank top from my bunk, pulling it over my head and pulling my blue skinny jeans over my tanned legs just as the door opened. Matt screamed, and I rolled my eyes. “Matt, first of all, you've seen me in a bikini before, and second, I'm dressed,” I said, grabbing my high school varsity football jacket and pulling it over my shoulders. Matt ruffled his black hair and came closer.

“Right. You're like skin and bones, hon.” Matt said, before smirking and picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, his hand over my mouth and not allowing my screams. I felt my heels fall off and hit him in the knee, and he dropped me on the floor with a loud thud. “Your heels hit me!” He whispered yelled, and I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down next to me. I smirked as I pressed my hands against his chest, resting my knees against his stomach. His eyes widened as I pulled my heels back on.

“It's how I bring all the boys to the yard, babe,” I said, leaning my chin against his chest. Matt and I were like brother and sister. We would tackle each other and sit on each other's laps and everything. We had been close since high school, and in high school I had a major crush on him. However, then I met Kendra, and I knew she was perfect for him. So I gave him up in turn for a more flirtatious Aria, and here we were today. “You smell really good, Flyzik,” I said, and he blushed and smiled his lopsided smile, his lip ring twitching.

“It's Axe,” He said, and gave another smile. “Your favorite flavor, too. At least, that's what Alex told me when-” Matt suddenly stopped, blushing and reaching in to sniff me. “You smell really good too,” He said, and I grinned, pressing my knees into his stomach again and leaning in close, my lips near his ear.

“Its your favorite flavor,” I whispered, laughing a little and rolling off Matt, laying beside him, staring at the lounge ceiling. “How's Kendra?” I asked, trying to catch up with Matt. I had been so busy with fixing Andy's problems, which she had kicked me out of, and with Jack that I hadn't gotten to talk to my best friend recently. Matt shrugged, rolling over on his side to look at me with his coal black eyes, crinkled at the edges.

“I don't know.” His voice was quiet, almost scared. “I haven't talked to her in awhile. She's kind of mad at me for leaving and not telling her that you and Andy were coming on this tour. She's convinced that we have a thing.” He chuckled awkwardly, and I laughed, shaking my head. Kendra was gorgeous, and everything Matt needed in a girl.

“I thought we did have a thing,” I said seriously, before rolling back to my feet and going into the bathroom to do my makeup before I helped set up.
Andy came up to me on the left wing of the stage, as I made fun of Zack from my spot. She looked at me darkly for a moment, before holding her arms out. I smiled, hugging her tightly. She whispered in my ear. “I'm sorry. I need you,” She said, and I smiled, kissing her cheek gently.

“No, Andy, I'm sorry. I shouldn't expect you to be this mature at sixteen. If you need me … I want you to be able to talk to me,” I said, and Andy grinned, shaking her head and hugging me tightly.

“I'll always trust you, Aria. You're my sister.” We drew apart, and she started swaying to the music as it began, and we both watched as Jack humped Danny's face as he replaced the picks on his stand, Andy dying of laughter. I keep forgetting she hasn't been to many shows, and isn't used to how everyone acted on stage. She elbowed me as Alex began to talk. “So, Miss Promiscuous, you and Flyzik now too?” She asked, and I giggled a little, shaking my head.

“Me and Matt are just friends, Andy,” I said, laughing as my brother screamed his love to the crowd, and as Zack approached us. “You know how all this ends-” I was cut off by Zack picking my sister up in his arms and smiling, spinning her around. Andy smiled, laughing when even she was cut off by Zack's lips pressed against hers.

And next thing I knew, I was being shushed by both Andy and Zack and finally hitting the ground hard into Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
aria gaskarth is dressed beautifully in this.

OOOOH, so Zack kissed Andy. But, at least Andy & Aria made up ... for now(;

What do you guys think is gonna happen next?!

Thanks to everyone who comments and subscribes, it means the absolute world to us. keep it up (: