Sequel: Loose Ends
Status: active - updated every thursday :)

All for You

Andy Gaskarth.

My eyes widened in response to Aria pouncing on Zack. He lost little strength in the short time he was weak from my sister’s attack. She then slapped him square in the face before speaking. “Are you crazy!? That’s my little sister you just kissed – keep your hands off of her!”

“Aria, he didn’t do anything wrong, stop!” I responded, trying to protect Zack and avoid any unnecessary conflict.

Her anger then turned to me. “Andy, you’re going to get your ass in so much trouble! Alex is going to kill you when he finds out that you two kissed! That’s illegal, illegal.”

“It’s not much better than you and Jack making out all the damn time! And he won’t find out because no one is going to tell him, right?!” I mocked her with a dangerous tone to my voice.

She backed away a bit once she realized how well I was with revenge. Alex then walked out from the bathroom and questioned us. “What’s going on here, you three?”

“Nothing,” Zack answered for us. “Aria and Andy are having a staring contest; that’s all.”

“Yeah, that’s exactly what is happening here, isn’t it, Aria?” I asked her strictly. She nodded with a smile at Alex before leaving to probably go find Jack somewhere.


I woke up the next morning from the incident with the sound of Aria’s guitar playing and singing in the back lounge. I huffed at the thought of her before getting out of the bed and looking at the clock to realize it was already 5 in the afternoon – I must’ve been damn tired.

Most of the band and crew were in the front lounge – watching some nonsense television program they all enjoyed. I really did wonder how they could watch so much T.V, and why the programs they watched were boring as shit. I’d rather watch cartoons or reality shows.

My butt plopped right next to Zack’s to his surprise. No one really noticed that I was there except for Zack; who moved a little away from me once I sat down. With a little hurt in my voice, I whispered in his ear. “Hey, are you okay? Aria hit you pretty hard.”

He smirked and whispered back in my ear. “No, I’m fine, I promise. Not a bruise at all; I’m not even sore on my face from that nasty slap she gave me.”

I nodded and smiled in relief as I sat back on the black couch opposite of Jack, Danny, and Jeff. Just as I was actually getting a bit into the show; Alex ran into the room with an excited look on his face. “Who wants to party tonight, fuckers?!”

Everyone came out of their spots either on the couch or in their bunks to say they wanted to except for Aria, Zack, and I. That was their sign to start getting ready so they could impress as many girls as they could tonight. All they cared about was getting a good lay – which made me a bit annoyed with them all.

“Andy?” Alex called my name once he and the rest of the guys were ready. “Are you going to be okay with just Zack and Aria watching over you?”

“Alex,” I huffed. “I’m sixteen, not five. I’m fine, have fun with your friends; I love you.”

“I love you too,” he came and kissed me on the forehead before leaving with the rest of the guys. I sighed and decided to go and at least talk to Aria – I wanted an apology and I knew she wanted one too.

Just as I was about to enter the lounge I heard faint crying in the background. Even though I loved Aria with all my heart; I couldn’t deal with tears at all. It was so awkward and in all honesty, I would make it worse on
her.

I turned around and gasped when I realize that Zack was right behind me. “Zack, you scared me.”

“I’m sorry,” he backed up from me slightly to give me space. “I just; I need to talk to. Will you come take a walk with me?”

I nodded eagerly; thinking that he would be giving me something romantic. Like a gentlemen, he opened the door and let me leave the bus first. We walked a while in the chilly silence until he decided to talk.
“Andy, I wanted to apologize for last night. It was stupid of me to do.”

I stopped for a second to get my composure but quickly regained it. “What do you mean? You don’t have to
apologize to me.”

“But I do,” he took a deep breath. “That kiss last night was completely on impulse. I’ve noticed you flirting with me for a while now and I was so happy – and I knew you’d accept it, so I kissed you. It was completely stupid and on impulse and I wanted to apologize for doing it to you.”

“Flirting with you?” I laughed harshly – trying to keep my power and sarcasm on. “That’s ridiculous! I’m just having fun Zack; I thought you realized that too. But, that whole kiss thing – I get it, you were happy – and I was too. It’s all good, and it won’t happen again. Let’s pretend it never happened.”

He smiled and I broke inside slightly as I smiled back at him. “Andy, wow, thank you. You’re a pretty cool girl, you know? You’re going to find someone who is going to love the shit out of you one day.”

“Thanks,” I nodded as I held back tears and he attempted to lead me the other way. “But, I want to take a run anyway if you don’t care. I have my cellphone so if you need to get ahold of me; you can.”

I handed him the light sweatshirt I brought out and he took it from me. “Well, if you say so. Don’t venture too far off and remember where you are; I don’t want you getting lost.”

I crossed my arms and let him go on in the other direction. I let the waterworks begin as I ran into the city. I was never one to let out my feelings, and now wasn’t going to be my time to start. Face by face passed me and worried glances came over them, but I didn’t care. All I wanted was to get everything off my mind, and this was the only way I knew how.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So yeah, heartbroken Andy and a sad Aria - so not too good! Hope you guys liked this :D - please, please comment and subscribe. Thank you to those of you who already have <3 it means so much to us both. What do you think about Zack apologizing for the kiss? What do you think is really bothering Aria? Let us know what you think :D. Bye!