‹ Prequel: Give 'Em Hell, Kid

This Is How I Disappear

Twenty seven

(back to Frank's POV)
I’m not sure what to believe right now. What to think, what to feel. I know she was just a kid when she wanted Helena dead, and I could see the remorse in her eyes, and that’s not exactly what I’m upset about. It’s the fact she kept the truth from me. The fact I now feel I wasn’t worth the truth unless it was to her benefit. But then again, me slamming the door behind me probably wasn’t what she was trying to accomplish. God, I’m such an idiot.

I’m still standing right outside the door, and slowly I sit down, leaning against it. It would be weird if I go back, wouldn’t it? I mean, it’s not that I’m a proud person or that I’m trying to prove a point, but honestly, I feel weak. Tess makes me nervous, and I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because I haven’t really had feelings for anyone since Helena, and that scares the living shit out of me.
‘Frankie?’ I hear Gerard yell from downstairs. Ugh. I get up and carefully walk down the stairs, and see him sitting on the couch with a serious look on his face.

‘What’s with your face, Gee? You look so… ugly’

‘Why thank you. No, I’m upset. What have you done?’

‘What do you mean?’ God, it’s like he has a superpower. He can sense whenever I’ve been an idiot, and I hate that. He gives me the normal you-know-what-I-mean-look, and I crack under pressure. ‘Fine! But I didn’t mean to slam the door. It was just a dramatic effect, you know?’

‘I don’t want drama in my house, and you have to stop acting like a hormonal teenager, okay kid?’
I roll my eyes. ‘God, if you ever have kids, you’re gonna be the worst dad on the planet, you know that?’
‘No, I’ll be the best dad in the friggin’ world, you’ll see’ he says with a huge, creepy smile on his face.

‘What are you trying to say?’ He keeps smiling. ‘Is Juliah… No way!’

‘Way!’

‘So that’s what this sudden wedding is about? And you yell at me for not respecting traditions? You’re a fucking hypocrite’ I say and laugh.

Wow, he’s really going to be a dad. In not less than five months. Way to go, Gerard!
‘Yeah well, it makes sense. I thought Juliah looked kinda.. Fat’ I say to mock him

‘Oh, shut up you! She’s beautiful’

Yeah, just like her sister. I have to get up there and apologize. Now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's ben way to long since I posted this chapter, but I've had some personal issues to take care of, and I haven't really been up to writing, so. But yeah, now it's out! It's kinda short, and not the best chapter I've written, but you know, it's better than nothing, right?

And I really appreciate everyone who reads my fanfic! Thank you!

xoxo