‹ Prequel: Falling To Pieces

All You Need Is Love

Hot Tub and Dinner

I sniffed as I held Regan by the window. Storm clouds rolled in, and I'd been here by myself with Azalia and my two babies, Regan and Serena.

For the past year, I've cried alot. But today.. today seemed worse. Today had been Regan's and Serena's first birthday. The party had been this morning. Only my three friends and the kids there.

The reason I cried so much was because something horrible had happened on the night of my kids birth. Something that I could never unsee, and something that still upset Caleb and I even though they weren't his. On the night of my children's birth.. I had three. In my hands laid three small, beautiful babies. Three small crying kids. But I loved them all just the same.

I had held my dying baby girl in my hands. Although none of us knew she would just die.. right there. Caleb had been playing with her. Calling her by her name, Destinee Angel. Yes, she died right in my arms after only two hours old. I remember feeling her heart just stop in my hands.. her limps stopped flailing around.

I sighed and laid Regan down in his crib. He stood up and gooed. I smiled a little as he grabbed for me. I kissed his head. His poor little mind had no idea he lost a sister. "Happy birthday, my son." I smiled and walked over to Serena's bed. She'd been sound asleep. She had loads of sugar, which I knew may have been bad for her. But for one day, it couldn't hurt, right?

I walked down stairs where I left Azalia playing with her dolls. She'd grown so much over the past year. And even though they were a year apart, they all got along well.

"Shilo!" Nathan's voice traveled through the house. I groaned and prayed he didn't wake Serena.

"Shush!" I growled. He walked into the living room with "sorry" all over his face.

He held out some flowers. "I picked you these." He pouted. I laughed and took them.

"Aw, thank you, Nate." I grinned and sniffed them. Azalia giggled and reached for them. "But you know I'm with Caleb, right?" I smirked.

He chuckled. "I know. I got those for you and Olivia's is in the truck." He pointed to the door with his thumb.

I nodded and put the flowers in a vase and added water from a random water bottle.

"Where's Caleb, anyway?" He asked, looking around.

"Looking for a job." I shrugged. "He found one yesterday in the paper but once he got up there, they'd already filled the spot."

"Sucks," Nathan plopped down on the sofa and yawned. "I hope Olivia gets home soon. I wanna take her out to eat."

"Love birds!" I sang horribly. I saw him blush and I smirked.

-------------------------------------------------

Once Olivia had home, she and Nathan left. Leaving me and Caleb to tend to the babies. Of course, at five they were all asleep. Meaning Caleb dragging me into the back yard where I could smell something on the grill, and saw lights set up around the pool and hot tub.

"You can cook?" I teased as he slipped off my shirt so all you could see was my black bra.

"For you, yes." He smirked, kissing my neck. He left chills down my spine.

I slipped his shirt off and took my shorts off. Also letting him see my black panties that matched.

I stepped into the hot tub and relaxed as he brought over a plate with steaks on it. "Bloody?" I asked. He nodded. "Yay!"

"I don't see how you eat it." He laughed. I shrugged as he set it on the edge of the tub.

He slipped his jeans off and got into the tub, splashing me a little. "So, did you find a job?" I asked as I tore into my steak and sipped on my water. It tasted a little funny, but I passed it off.

He sighed as he cut his steak up. "No. The one place hiring was all like 'call you when we've decided.' It was a coffee shop but I know they won't call me because they didn't ask for my number."

"You gotta be careful who you call on the house phone, sweetie." I reminded him. My dad paid the bills still. Funny how those people never showed up to rent the place, so we ended up staying. We only pay if the bill goes over, and only the amount it's over.

He nodded and sipped on his water. "How was your day?" He asked, kissing my cheek.

I shrugged as he continued to eat. I just sat there for a little while. Soaking in the water. Sipping my water.

After a few hours of being in the hot tub, I felt dizzy. Caleb had to end up dragging me out and taking me up to bed. I laughed the whole time, not realizing what was going on.

"Silly..." I burped and laughed again.

"You're drunk." He whined. "I think I am, too.."

"From water?" I giggled.

He blushed. It hit me that it wasn't water. "Um.."

"I don't drink!" I pouted.

He shrugged as he pulled me into the bedroom. He pulled me on the bed and started to rip off my only source of cover for my lady parts. He kissed me hard and took one of my breasts into his hand, pulling on it as the kiss went deeper.

He pulled off his boxers and looked into my eyes. "Shilo, I've been waiting. I think now we finally can." He said, seriously. I just nodded, stll not totally sure what was going on. Then I felt something force it's way inside my body and screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I swear, not ALL the chapters will be sexual. This was just my idea xD
WOO! SEQUEL!

Comment, sub? xD

----Christaa