‹ Prequel: Falling To Pieces

All You Need Is Love

Better Life

I walked downstairs, carrying Azalia while trying to do her shoes up. Shilo looked up from her cup of tea then back down when she noticed it was me. She hadn't spoken to me for a few days, which was pissing me off.

"So you're just going to ignore me forever?" I asked, setting Azalia down. She ran into the living room to play with Nathan.

She looked like she was about to talk, but instead she just sighed and looked away. I slammed my fist on the table which made her jump.

"You ungrateful bitch!" I shouted at her. "I've done nothing but help you out and cover your fucking ass and this is what I get?" I glared.

"What do you mean?" She asked, unamused. She sipped her tea, which I knocked out of her hand. The mug fell on the floor and shattered.

"Without my help, your babies would be dead! It was my money, my fucking college fund that I used to pay for them!" I growled. "I thought it would just be things like cribs and diapers, but no! You decided that they needed $100 clothes! If I want a future, I have to put myself in debt because of you!

Anybody else would have given up on you months ago! You're a lazy bitch that complains about how hard your life is! Do you know how easy you have it even and what you take for granted?" I shouted. She looked horrified, just watching me.

"I see the cuts Shilo! You always complain about everything, and why? Is it because you have not just your boyfriend, but mine helping you with the twins? Because your friend pays for everything for you and your kids? Or maybe the fact that your dad pays for your house?" I glared. She stood up.

"For your information, Caleb has money!" She shouted at me.

"What? The stolen money? Yeah! Why don't you let him use it so not just him, but you can go to jail too! Your babies, yeah, they'll grow up in a foster home where their new parents will tell them all about their mother that cared more about herself than her babies!" I shouted. Her eyes were starting to water as I kept going.

"Stop it!" She cried.

"Why? Don't like hearing the truth? This is your future Shilo! And it's all because you can't appreciate what you have! If you were serious about any of this--"

"I am serious!" She yelled.

"No! If you were, you would have gotten a job and put the kids in daycare!" I said. She grew quiet, just glaring at me. "And know what's even sadder, the fact that you can't be alone with your babies for a full day!"

"What about you and Azalia?" She snapped.

"What about us? Are you referring to me working to pay for your kids? You're the reason I never see my daughter!" I screamed at her before running out of the room, crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is murder to type on my iPod. Aha my backspace button on my laptop broke soooo.

And I promise soon, my chapters won't be Olivia yelling xDDD

-Ashley Dawn