‹ Prequel: Falling To Pieces

All You Need Is Love

Can't Stand It

I walked out of the room, carrying Azalia. Caleb was following, like he had been doing all day. "Please?" He begged for the tenth time. He had been asking if I would call off his debt.

"No! You are paying me back every penny!" I shouted at him, covering Azalia's ears as I did. I set her on the couch to watch Treehouse. She stared intently at it. "And if you don't, so help me I will sue your ass." I said honestly.

"You're lying." He smirked. I looked at him.

"Do you wanna wait and find out?" I asked. He just stood silently for a minute then sighed.

"No." He muttered. "But what about Shilo and the kids? I won't have enough money to pay for them!" He complained.

"You shouldn't have been giving her money then to spend on clothes. She has those, you spend money on things you need." I rolled my eyes. "And that's how I am now! I can't afford my baby because of you."

He glared at me, but didn't say anything else. He just turned around and went to attend to Serena, who was crying.

This was getting ridiculous. Every time I was alone with him, he would ask the same thing. And it was hard to deal with.

Caleb was supposed to be helping me today, but instead I was babysitting him, along with three kids. And I was done.

"Have Shilo call me when she's home, and same with Nathan." I said, picking up Azalia. She looked up at me.

"Where going?" She asked cutely. I grabbed my backpack which had her stuff in it.

"We're gonna go out." I smiled. Caleb ran over to me.

"You're not leaving me with them!" He whined. I groaned and set Azalia down. I grabbed the twins stroller, and got their diaper bag.

"You're supposed to be helping me!" I growled, grabbing the babies. I put them in the stroller and opened the door. "And when Shilo asks, make sure you let her know you can't handle her kids." I glared, walking outside. I set the stroller carefully on the grass. I ran back inside and grabbed Azalia then went back out.

"Park?" She smiled. I set her beside the stroller.

"Mhm." I smiled, pushing the stroller. Azalia walked beside me as we went.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh!! Sorry this took forever to put up! But all my stories have a schedule now. :) so updating will be more frequent. Yay!

-Ashley Dawn