‹ Prequel: Falling To Pieces

All You Need Is Love

Hate Yourself

As I put my hair up into a ponytail, I could feel that it was extremely soft. Softer than usual. But it had a horrid smell to it.

I ignored it, and walked downstairs while tugging on the hem of my sweater. I could smell coffee brewing, which I loved waking up to.

"Morning." I walked into the kitchen where everyone else was, surprisingly. I was usually one of the first people up, but not today. Even Shilo had been awake.

"Morning mommy." Azalia smiled up at me. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning baby girl." I smiled, pushing her chair in a little and wiping her mouth. After doing so, she proceeded to shove a forkful of syrup covered pancakes into her mouth.

"What time did you girls come home at?" Nathan asked, turning his head so he could see me. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Um," I paused and looked at Shilo. She simply shrugged then went back to feeding Regan while Serena fussed. "I think maybe two-ish?" I offered,

"That's a first. Usually you're freaking out about being home by ten." He teased. I smirked and blew on his neck, which he hated.

"So we had a fun night, get over it." I grabbed my favorite coffee mug and filled it up, then added some creamer. I took a sip and leaned against the island.

"Are you going out again tonight?" He asked, looking at Shilo then me. I shook my head.

"I'm not. I missed my baby." I cooed. He chuckled.

"I missed you too."

"I meant Azalia." I giggled as Azalia grinned over at me. "But I missed you too." I smiled, sitting on one of the stools.

"What about you Shilo? Are you going out?" Nathan asked, looking over at her. I grabbed the newspaper, and looked through it. My bangs fell in my face as I read.

"I might. It depends." She said, turning around to feed Serena. Regan started to whine instantly.

"On what?" I asked, my gaze still on the paper.

"If I get a phone call." I could see her wink from the corner of my eye. I looked up at her.

"From that girl? If anything, you should let her know what she'd be getting into." I said, nodding towards Serena and Regan. "Otherwise she'll meet them and flip out."

"You didn't tell Nathan." She said. I smirked.

"I met him in a grocery store. He knew."
♠ ♠ ♠
BLAHHHHH.
Had to get this out of the way. xD I had no ideas for this, so it's kind of a filler. o__o
Are you guys liking it though? ^__^

-Ashley Dawn