‹ Prequel: Falling To Pieces

All You Need Is Love

Trouble Happens

I walked into the living room, holding Regan. I was still in my bathrobe since I has just gotten out of the shower. He giggled as he grabbed my wet hair and the extra water dripped down. 

"Shi, I'm going out with Azalia for a little while." Olivia said as she buttoned up Azalia's jacket. 

"Alright." I put Regan down in his highchair and chopped up bananas for him. I placed them in front of him as he grabbed them and popped them into his mouth. I smiled at him. 

"Is Elena coming over later?" She asked. I'd mentioned her coming over to actually meet everybody. Olivia pulled on her shoes and picked her baby up.

I shrugged. "That I know of. She's working until later."

Olivia sighed. "I still doubt this whole dating a bar tender thing." 

"She's not a slut, Olive." I stated as Serena ran over to me. I put her in her highchair and chopped a banana up for her. She happily took them and chewed them up.

"Okay. Well, see ya later." She walked out.

I sighed and cut up an apple. I started eating it until I heard a scream. I ran to the door and saw Olivia standing in front of the door, looking confused and scared. Robby stood in the doorway. 

"Hi, Ollie." Robby said with a smirk as he stepped inside. "Shilo said you'd be here." 

Olivia looked over at me. Hurt in her eyes. "I never said that!" I shouted. "I told him I'd talk to you. THEN maybe he could come over and see Azalia."

"I can't believe you!" Olivia shouted. 

"I wasn't thinking!" I shouted back. Serena started to cry. I picked her up and kissed her forehead. "Robby, you should go." I glared. 

He walked in and looked around. "Nah, I think I'll stay." He walked into the living room and jumped on the couch. 

Robby picked up some laundry laying on the arm of the couch and sniffed it. It happened to be my bra. I glared at him. 

Visits from Robby used to be hell. Even before Olivia got pregnant, he wasn't too pleasant. What she saw in him; nobody will ever know. Not even Olivia. 

It was times like this, I wanted a guy here. Nathan was off at work and since Caleb wasn't in the picture...

"So, Olivia. Why haven't you been answering my calls?" Robby scratched his private area and then ran that hand through his hair. 

Serena held onto me as she watched him, tears falling down her face. It made my heart break. Regan just sat there, confused on what was going to happen. 

"Because the court ordered you to stay away from me." She growled. 

With a chuckle, he propped his feet on the coffee table. "Well, I wanted to see my daughter. Is that so bad?" 

"When you treat the mother like you did, yes!" I picked Regan up and got ready to run.

"She deserved it." Robby waved his hand through through the air. He suddenly stood up and walked over to me. He ran his fingers over my face. "How are you, Shilo?" He whispered. 

I shook a little. "Please, think of the children. Do you want them to be scarred by that hideous face?" I glared. 

He raised his hand and slapped me. My cheek burned from the impact. "Bitch."

"Dick." I muttered back and ducked from his hand this time. 

"Knock, knock!" Nathan's voice was like an angels ringing through the house. Both Olivia and I ran over to him and pointed to Robby. 

"You." A growl came from the back of his throat. "Out." 

Before I knew it, Nathan and Robby were on the floor, swinging at each other and kicking. Olivia picked up her phone and called a number. I realized she called the police. She sat a crying Azalia down and ran over to pull Nathan off of Robby. 

Soon, sirens rang through the air outside. Olivia, Nathan and I ran outside with the babies and pointed inside the house. Cops ran in just as a purple mustang pulled up. The racing stripes were black, having only one meaning. 

Elena stepped out and looked around. "What's this?" She asked, fear on her face. 

"Crazy ex." Olivia answered. 

They brought Robby out. He was screaming curse words and trying to kick the two men holding him. 

"Everybody alright?" A black haired cop walked over to us. He wore glasses over his brown eyes. But he was gorgeous either way. 

"We're fine, thank you." Nathan said. 

"We will still have to ask questions." He pointed to a woman with a notepad. We all agreed and told them what they wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter before it's all over!

-- Christa