‹ Prequel: Falling To Pieces

All You Need Is Love

Refrain

"Thanks again for dinner, Nathan." I smiled, walking up to the house. I unlocked it then opened the door.

"You're welcome." He smiled, holding the door for me. I smiled and walked inside, him following me. He shut the door and locked it. "It would've been better if that waitress didn't flirt with me though."

"I think you're mistaken, she was totally hitting on me." I teased, taking off my shoes. He just laughed.

"Right, I'm sure." He smirked, kissing my cheek. "Hey, does it seem quiet? A little too quiet?" He asked. I paused and listened.

"Yeah. Go check on the kids, I'm gonna check on Shilo and Caleb." I said. He nodded and ran upstairs to the bedrooms.

I walked outside and saw an empty bottle of wine. I walked back inside then upstairs. I knocked gently on Shilo's door. "Hey honey, Nathan and I are home. Is everything okay?" I asked, waiting for an answer, which I didn't receive.

I opened the door. "Whoa!" I covered my eyes a little. "Put a blanket on!" I said, biting my lip. How awkward!

"You weren't supposed to be home until later!" Caleb said, putting a blanket over them both. I peeked then uncovered my eyes.

"I wanted to say goodnight to Azalia, but instead I come home to find you two in bed together. Naked." I said. "Yeah Shilo, that's really good. You already have two kids, why not try for some more?" I asked, walking out of the room. I shut the door and walked to check on Azalia.

"Are you alright?" Nathan asked, looking at me. I pushed my hair back and kissed Azalia's forehead. She smiled in her sleep.

"No." I muttered, walking out of the bedroom. He followed, closing the door. "They're in bed together, naked."

"Seriously?" He asked. I nodded. "And you're mad?"

"Well duh. I mean, I understand the urges, obviously." I said awkwardly. "But still, she has two one year old babies, and what if she gets pregnant again?" I leaned against the wall and slid down. Nathan sat beside me.

"I'm sure they used a condom or something." He said. I sighed.

"And what if it broke? Do you really think we can afford another baby?" I asked, looking to make sure Shilo's door was closed. I really didn't want her to hear this part.

"No, we can't." He said.

"I have absolutely no money left in my savings. I used every penny I had in my college fund to pay for these babies." I bit my lip. I really didn't want Shilo to know, so hopefully she wasn't listening.

"Just tell Caleb and Shilo that they owe you money for everything?" He suggested. I shook my head.

"They don't think it costs as much as it does. Everything adds up." I groaned. "And soon there's only gonna be one option left if Caleb or you don't get jobs." I said.

"And those would be?"

"Become a hooker."
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAT A NICE PLACE FOR THE CHAPTER TO END AT. C:
o__o

I hope you guys like the sequel. ^__^ AREN'T BABIES SO FRIGGIN' CUTE?!
Erm. >__>

Comments please loves? :3 I'll give you all giant bear hugs! <3

-Ashley Dawn