‹ Prequel: Falling To Pieces

All You Need Is Love

Where Did It Come From?

I walked into the mall with Caleb. He was holding Serena and I was holding Regan. They were both gooing at everything, trying to say things but it came out wrong which was cute.

I smiled as Regan tried to say cookie. It came out as "kee-lee." He pointed to the big chocolate chipped covered cookie hanging from one of the walls.

"I think they want cookies." Caleb laughed.

I nodded. "But nobody gets a cookie. We're here to see if daddy can get a job." I said, watching him closely.

He sighed. "Right."

We walked into a Hot Topic. Well, it said hirring. He handed me Serena as he walked over to a worker. I sat Serena down so I could fix Regan's little black hat with a skull on it. He giggled and clapped his hands, pointing to Serena who had taken down a bra and put it over her head.

"Serena." I sighed and picked her up as well.

"Got your hands full, I see." A guy that looked like Carrot Top, hair and everything, walked over.

I nodded, smiling. "A little."

"I have two daughters. They get into everything." He rolled his eyes then smiled at me. "Of course, they aren't actually mine. I took them from my girlfriend who isn't in a state to take care of them just yet," He shrugged.

"I'm sorry." I said. Regan reached out and touched his hair. I laughed. "He likes hair, sorry."

Carrot Top dude laughed then walked off. Caleb walked over, face fallen.

"No job?" I pouted.

"They hired somebody last night." He sighed. "They said they could hire me, but pay wouldn't be as much as everybody else's."

I groaned. "Spencers? JC Penny's? FYE?!"

He thought for a second. "I'll go try FYE. Go to Spencers and get that thing you were wanting." He winked at me then handed me a handfull of money. My mouth dropped as he walked off and I counted it. $300! Where was he getting all this money!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so sorry for not updating! I thought I did xD Lol, I was waiting on Ashley but then I realized it was MY turn.

Anyways, where do YOU think Caleb got the money from? Does he have a secret job? *gasp*

--Christa