‹ Prequel: Falling To Pieces

All You Need Is Love

All About You

I answered the phone as it rang, balancing it against my ear and shoulder as I held Azalia. She cried a little as I got her a sippy cup filled with juice. "Hello?" I asked, grabbing her medicine. I got a plastic needle and put a tablespoon in it.

"Hey Olivia, you're never gonna guess what Caleb gave me." Shilo said.

"Open your mouth." I said to Azalia. She opened her mouth and I squirted the medicine in. She swallowed it then drank her juice. "Um, another baby?"

"Seriously!" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I asked, walking into the living room. I set Azalia on the couch on her blanket and covered her with another one.

"Money. A lot of it." She said. I turned the tv on and walked into the kitchen again.

"Where did he get it from?" I asked, leaning against the counter. I was glad she told me instead of lying.

"I don't know..." She muttered. I groaned. "What?"

"You're telling me he's had money and has had the nerve to make me pay for everything?!" I growled. "Have you not told him what I told you?!" I asked, half shouting.

"I haven't had time!" She defended. I held my head a little.

"Shilo, I'm done paying for everything! If he's not helping, he's out of the house!" I said.

"That's not fair! What about Nathan?!" She asked, annoyed.

"Nathan's been watching Azalia and he's been doing odd jobs to help with bills!" I said.

"Caleb's been helping with the t--"

"No! You are fully capable of taking care of them yourself! That's part of being a mom! You're home all day to take care of them, I'm not able to take care of Azalia all day cause I'm actually working!" I snapped.

"He's not leaving!" She yelled at me.

"If he's not, I am! Either your kids get taken care of, or you get taken care of! Make your pick." I growled into the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ughhh, sorry this is so short, but I wrote it on my iPod. x__x
my laptop is basically useless for the time being soooo xD

I hope it was decent though. ;__;

-Ashley Dawn