‹ Prequel: Falling To Pieces

All You Need Is Love

Secrets

"They're mine." I said at the same time as Shilo. She jumped as I walked out of the bathroom, holding Azalia, who was wrapped in a towel.

"What?" Her dad growled, sounding confused at the same time. I sat on the couch beside Nathan and finished drying Azalia. I put her footie pajamas and held her.

"Yeah, I got drunk one night and um, well you know what happens." I said, glancing at Shilo. I may be bossy and a bitch, but I'm not letting her dad kick her out because of this.

"What about the two guys?" Her dad asked, watching me. I bit my lip.

"They're my friends. I asked them to help with the kids." I said, handing Azalia to Nathan. He took her and handed me Serena. "And actually, it's their bedtime." I stood up, rocking her.

He just nodded a little. "We'll talk about the house and rules more tomorrow. Don't get to comfortable." He said, getting up. He hugged a shocked Shilo then left. I pushed my hair back, holding Serena with one arm.

"Why did you do that? He's going to find out eventually." She said.

"He doesn't have to. If he asks about why you have the kids, just say I couldn't handle them." I said. "I'm not letting him kick you and these babies out. They need a home. Nathan and I will be fine, and Caleb obviously will too." I said.

"Olivia," She sighed.

"Don't worry about it." I muttered, handing her Serena and walking upstairs and into my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed.

I was a lot of things. Bossy, controlling, bitchy, and other things, and I knew Shilo resented me because of how I has been acting. But what else could I do?

I wanted her to grow up and take care of these kids without depending on everyone. But that's never going to happen. Even if I moved out, Caleb would be providing for her with all of this mystery money. And something was fishy. And I hated this.

I think the main thing was that I hated how I had to work for every single thing and had nothing to show for it now. Anything I had owned had been sold. All of my money had been spent of her children.

And she got everything handed to her on a silver platter. While I struggled to pay and take care of Azalia on my own, she had three people helping her watch them. She didn't even have to move cause Nathan and Calab did everything for her.
While I was busting my ass off to pay for myself, my child, her boyfriend and her kids, she just sat around the house all day, basically watching as the guys took care of the kids.

I knew it wasn't her fault. Heck, if the guys offered me help all the time, I wouldn't turn it down either.

That's probably why I said her kids were mine as well. If her dad knew they were hers, I know he would help pay for them.

Something had to be done because I was starting to resent my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh shoot me. I hate typing on my iPod. XD
and this chapter sucked.

And it's all true as well though. EXCEPT THAT THE KIDS ARE OLIVIA'S.

-Ashley Dawn