Status: active like the sun!!!

The Plastic Fork Club

The beginning (May)

My alarm clock woke me up as normal and as normal I had to fight to turn it off. Cherry would be here soon to help me dress. Cherry is two years older then I, and knew about my blindness, and would often help me with stuff although we both knew that I could take care of myself pretty well without her.

“ HIYA! Mieaza” Cherry screamed

“Cher” I whispered “Hush and what did we say about calling me that awful name that sounds so Japanese! Why can’t you just call me that at home and at school you call me May?”

“Hey! I shall call you what is on your birth certificate and you shall like it for I am Cherry Appletine Princess of the la- “ She stopped because I was on the floor laughing hysterically.

We had been friends since I was ten and she was twelve. That was a long time ago.
Now I was like her little sister. Which was okay, It meant that I didn't’t get bullied that much.

“Come on let’s go May” Cherry said stressing my name as she ran her finger tips over my arm to catch my attention. A quick word about her hands if you will. Her hands are always warm, soft and slightly calloused hands from her black, pink and white guitar and her nails are always painted black or so she tells me.
After we jumped out of my second story window (my parents are psychotic) we quickly walked to school so I could get my schedule and some-what explain to my teacher’s that I’m not completely helpless.

“May we’re almost there” Cher said hushed, a signal for me to let go of her hand- something she does not like and never will. Normally, I just stay close enough to her that I don’t run into something, Because my hearing is very good and I can keep pace with Cherry without having to hold on her.
As the sound of teenagers grew closer I wasn’t nervous like I should be I suppose, I was excited.

I’m blind and you know what, people who have vision are not better than me, only I can be better then myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't fret chapters will get longer! (that's the plan at least) and her name is pronounced like may-a-za just so you know. Please comment!