Chocolate And Kisses

Part One

Driving through the wet and muddy streets of LA, angrily making a left turn to the nearest highway. I could not take it any longer. Josh and I were never going to marry, he’s an unfaithful asshole. The thought of losing him made my stomach turn, causing me to choke on the tears that gradually rolled down my face. I had to confess, I was an idiot and I couldn’t control myself. I love bad boys, they were always my weakness.

“Shit,” I thought to myself as I snapped back into reality, realizing that I was going a little too fast. Over the speed limit actually, immediately crashing into another car. My foot could not reach for the breaks quick enough. God no! I’m dead…

But for some reason, I was not dead. Though I appeared to be, scares covering me here and there. I looked like a train wreck. I remembered it all. Lying in the middle of the road with blood all over my face I began to see a man that appeared to be an angel with wings that were wide, white and huge as a Bald Eagle.

I smiled at him, speechless too. I never saw someone, or something like it. He was just beautiful. Had long brown hair that was unbound and the darkest, but sexiest eyes I’ve seen. The man walked which seemed like he floated towards me and took me from the scene, securing me in his arms. As if I was his child or at least his love.

The weightless moment had me in tears. A stranger, a strange man with such endurance to come and rescue me. I couldn’t help but to look up into his eyes and ask his name. With a long, quiet stare he replied, “Brian, Brian Haner.”

“I’m Kayleigh.” I nodded. “Nice to meet you--”

“I think we met before,” He told me. My eyes were lost in his. “You must not remember me.”

“Brian?” I repeated, mostly to myself. My head was killing me now and Brian’s eyes glue up like Christmas lights, so brilliantly as well. I could feel myself melt into them.

“Kayleigh, I’m here for you. Jimmy had told me that you ran off.” He explained.

“I--I did, I was pissed off.” I chuckled with seriousness in my voice.

Brian brushed my hair out of my face and leaned into me, his bare chest pressing my breast into my chest cavity. Then he kissed me. Lips softer than a lullaby, he kissed me until I could no longer handle it. But for some urging reason, I could and I just needed him. I never felt that way, like I was some sort of beast that was hungry.

Yes, hungry with kisses. But hungry for what? That I had no answer for, so I just went for it…
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 For Kayleigh! And your love for Mr. Gates! <3

Enjoy, my darlingz!