The Batlle Of Nina.

The Clan.

Pale yellow blond hair, a hot touch...a horrified scream.

The same dream every night for the past 16 years. A young man of very unusual structure. The eyes, the hair, and the skin pigment all very rare. Pale gray eyes, pale blond hair, porcelain whit skin, the peak of his ears rose to a triangular point, it seemed as if he could hear my skin breathe and listen to the sound my soul made.

"Nina" the name came a s a whisper to my ear as i rolled to the side. A small shake to my left shoulder made my eyes flicker open.
"your awake" a small smile played on my younger sisters lips. she was slightly scraped up. she'd been hunting, i always know what she had been doing, I knew her inside and out. Her small bone structure, the waves of her light blond hair, her impeccable taste in music. It was time for me to Rise and speak to the pack about where we would travel next to keep our survival rate up, and to keep away from the "Cinder Scouters". All we know is they want us dead. Our paths crossed with the "Cinder scouters" just a month ago, that day our pack was 200, young warriors strong...today theirs only ten of our kind.

I stepped out to face my friends and what family i had left.
"Children, Mothers, Fathers, and my family. I stand here to tell you we will not fall. We will prevail, we will go on and save this family. The family of "Noah"'. Our family has a special mutation in the blood creating a gray skin pigment, Canine teeth much sharper, and power beyond a normal mortals control. We are mortal but we are what you call the demigods. We fight to save the lives of innocent people, and our royal bloodline.