Wake Me In December

Chapter 4

Ayden hopped on his bike turned it on and revved off. I stood watching him until he was visible no more. I took my time walking back to the trampoline. When I got back to the trampoline they were playing crash bomb. I hopped on the trampoline and joined them. By the time the guys were done with band practice, everyone on the trampoline had headaches and alot of bruises. But it was totally worth it. We decided to go check on the band. All of us were laughing so hard we couldn't speak. well all of us except the boy, who I found out his name was Zack, because Mary kept slapping his forehead where he had a huge knot from hitting his head on the metal railing. The other boy, his name was Luke. We had to drag him into the garage because when he tried to jump off the trampoline, his feet got stuck and he twisted his right ankle. Me and Sarah insisted that we drag him in but he refused. So me and Sarah pushed him down, grabbed an arm, and drug him to the garage. When we entered the garage the guys looked at us as if we were stupid. "What are you guys laughing at? And why are you dragging him?" Kaleb asked, looking at Luke. Mary was the one who answered him."Well Zack hit his head on the metal railing on the trampoline, right here." She said poking the knot. "And Luke twisted his ankle so they dragged him here." Mary said between laughs. Mason walked over to Zack. "You mean this little bump?" He asked slapping the knot. "Oww that hurt!" Zack yelled. The guys started laughing with us.
After everyone was sober, Zane stood up. "Well guys I have to get Alexandria and Sarah home. I'll see ya'll later." Zane said to them. Mary and the guys called out their goodbyes. We walked to Zane's car. "SHOTGUN!!" I yelled and ran to the passenger side of the car. Even though deep in my heart I hated Zane, I was starting to like him more and more. And of course now it's even more difficult because of Ayden. But I'll pass that bridge when the time comes. For now I'll just enjoy the ride.
When we got back to my house it was 6:00 p.m. I had an hour and a half to kill until It's time to meet Ayden. I dragged Sarah upstairs, into my room, and into my closet. "We are going swimming." I announced to Sarah pulling out all my swimming clothes. Sarah ended up picking a neon blue bathingsuit with a black wolf on it and white shorts. I picked a neon green bathingsuit with a white wolf on it and black shorts. When we got finished changing we ran down the stairs, through my back door, and jumped into the pool. Sarah popped her head out of the water. "Can't you atleast warn a girl before jumping into freezing cold water?" Sarah asked me pulling herself out of the pool. "Sorry, but that was funny." I said while also pulling myself up. Sarah and I walked over to the waterslide. We decided to have a race. Whoever hit the water first won, the loser had to jump off the diving board into the deepest part of the pool, Which was 12 ft. deep. I lost. I got out of the pool and walked to the diving board. I did a frontflip into the water. I reached the bottom and grabbed onto the rope tied to the bottom to keep me from floating up. "What happened? Is this the way to speak to your elder?" I heard followed by a slapping sound. Then the voices faded.
I pushed myself back to the surface and looked around. Only Sarah was there. "Was there anybody else out here while I was under?" I asked her getting out to lay on the beach seat. "No just us. Oh wait Zane did come out to bring us a drink but that was it." she said putting a glass of lemonade to her lips and taking a sip. "Zane was out here?" I asked her, grabbing the other drink beside her. "Yes I was out here, and still happen to be." Zane said from behind me. I screamed and threw my drink backwards. I turned back to look at him. Lemonade dripped from his hair. "Now you're gonna be sorry." Zane said chasing me to the diving board. "I'm really sorry," I said "for doing this." I said pushing him into the pool and jumping onto the slide so he couldn't pull me in. But I ended up slipping and falling into the pool anyway. "You will have to be punished. I'm sorry for having to do this, but you are not allowed to socialize with anybody. You will be held in absolute confinement." There were the voices again. Now I knew they weren't from anybody I know. Somewhere in my mind I glimpsed a man standing infront of a girl about 10 years old. The girl was crying. I looked back on the man. He resembled someone I knew but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then the picture faded. I sprung up from the water. I decided I would tell Sarah later tonight. I went to look at my phone. It said it was 7:15. I decided it was time to get dressed and head to Buck's. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go and head to Buck's." I said to them. Zane was just now getting out of the water. "Why are ya going there?" Zane asked. "I'm suppose to meet Ayden there at 8:00." I said drying off. They both nodded their heads. "Wanna ride?" Zane asked. "Nah, I feel like walking." I waved bye and headed to my room to change. I grabbed a black bra,matching bottoms, a light black and white knee-high slip on dress, and headed to the bathroom to change. Then I made a quick stop at my shoe closet, grabbed a pair of black flats and slipped them on. It was now 7:30.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I hope you like it. Please comment to tell me whatcha think.