‹ Prequel: Destined to Explode

When it Hurts, it Hurts

Forget About It

Janelle’s POV

“Deena!” I whisper-yelled at the computer, smiling.

It had been a week since she had left and we promised each other that we would web cam at least once a week to get updated on everything. Just me and her.

“Hey babe! How are you? How is Kelly? Alex has been a mess. Forgetting lyrics, drinking all the time. Damn he’s even hitting on me.”

“What!” I said a little too loudly.

“I’ll explain in a minute! How are you?”

“Fine I guess. Talked to Dwight the other day, but were a bit distant. Ill try texting him after I get off of here with you.” I said with a sad smile.

Ever since the last date we have, we’ve only talked maybe two times? And one talk included his apology, and of course, me forgiving him.

“You don’t think he is cheating right?” she said with a curious expression.

“No. He’s just been busy I guess.”

“Alright if you’re sure.”

“I am.” I smiled, “so what’s happening with you and Alex? Oh! And how’s Jack!?”

“He’s fine; Jack and Alex haven’t talked since we have been on the road.”

“And why not?” I said, making her go on.

“Well me and Jack were being all cutesy and then Alex came in all pissed probably because of Kelly things, which you need to tell me how she is doing by the way, and ever since he has been hitting on me, saying things like ‘you look pretty’ and ‘hey hot stuff’.”

I gave her a confused look, “yeah I know right.” She said obviously understanding my confusion.

“But yeah, he’s been saying them stuff. But I know that he’s only doing it to piss off Jack, so I’m trying o ignore it. As long as he doesn’t try and touch me or anything, I’m good. So hows Kelly?”

I sighed and looked down at my legs.

“Uh oh, what’s wrong?”

“She can’t forget about him. All she does it sit in her room all day and cry. I’ve tried everything she won’t even go to the nursery with me at the hospital.”

“Whoa. That’s harsh. She won’t even go see the new borns?”

“Nope. She refuses to go out of her room, she won’t even eat unless I cook her a burger and literally place it in front of her and give her salt.”

“I’m sorry that I left, Nell. You know I wish I was there.”

“Of course I do hun, but I am glad you are enjoying yourself. Jack’s a lucky man.”

“I guess so.” She said smiling.

I thought she was about to say that she had to go but then she spoke up again, “Nell can I ask you something?”

Her tone sounded serious.

“Of course Deens what’s up?”

“How do you feel about Zack?”

I sighed, thinking about him has been something I have been doing non-stop.

“I like him more then words can describe.” I said simply.

Once his lips touched mine the other day I knew that I loved him, yes loved. Of course I didn’t want to tell Deena that, entirely.

“He’s in love with you, you know?”

“Deena.” I said, stringing out her name.

“No answer this.” She paused, like she was thinking about whether she should ask or not. “Do you love Zack?”

I waited for a few minutes just thinking about Zack and I being together, and how happy we would be.

I was about to answer when I heard the door knock.

”I have to go Deena, someone’s at the door; I’ll talk to you later.”

She hung up the call on her laptop and I sighed while exiting Skype. Why? Why did I have to be placed between Zack and Dwight?

I got off my bed and walked to the door opening it to find a very attractive Dwight standing there, leaning against the door frame.

“Hey babe. I haven’t talked to you for a few days and thought that we could have a movie marathon; I brought your favorite movie. I thought we could just sit here and watch movies this afternoon. I wanna spend time with you. I have Beauty and the Beast!”

I smiled, “thanks babe, you’re so sweet.”

We watched Beauty and the Beast and when it was finished Dwight thought it was a good idea to put Jackass 3 in the DVD player, for a good laugh.

We were cuddling on the couch when he got a text.

I sat up, getting out of his way, but I could still see the text he had received.

To: Dwight
From: Sydney
Hey babe! Wanna hang out later? ;)

He didn’t look at me, probably thinking that I was to far away from him to read it. He replied without me looking.

I don’t even want to know what he put.

He slid his phone back into his pocket and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Come here baby.” He said in a hush tone.

After ten minutes or so, I couldn’t stop thinking about that Sydney chick, so I decided to ask him about it.

“So what are you going to do when you leave here?” I asked, innocently.

“Oh well, uh, probably just go back to my dorm, hang out with John, nothing to interesting why?” he said nonchalantly.

“That’s it?” I asked looking up at him.

“Of course, why?”

“Just wondering.”

Maybe they were just going to hang out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! How are you guys?
I'm sorry it's been a while since I updated. I've been busy with stuff and haven't got time to write! But enough with the excuses, what do you guys think? Good:D Bad:( what? Lol.
I appreciate all of the people that have read, subscribed, commented, everything! I love you guys! <3
I was wondering if I should continue or not, what do you guys think?
Continue or not? Let me know!

Nessa<3