‹ Prequel: Destined to Explode

When it Hurts, it Hurts

Do you even want to see my face again?

Deena’s POV

“Alright, well you know that party the other day?” Vinny asked.

Party? Of course I remembered the party.

I had been standing by the soda's talking to the lights tech when Alex had came over to me.

“Hey baby.” he said, putting his arm around me.

“Hi Alex.” I mumbled, getting his arm off of me.

“How about we go to the back room and have fun. Jack's not watching and you look great tonight, come on just a quickie.”

“Alex, come on. That's ridiculous, why the hell would I do that?” I asked, getting aggravated.

“Whatever, fuck you then.” he said angrily before walking away.


“That's the only thing, out of the ordinary that happened.” I said to Vinny.

“So you didn't hook up with Alex?” he asked, obviously confused.

“Of course not. What would make you think that?!” I almost screamed.

How could anyone believe that I cheated on Jack with his best friend?

“Are you telling me the truth right now Deens?” he asked, looking into my eyes.

“I promise, I didn't sleep or do anything with Alex.” I said honestly.

“Alright well then we have shit to fix.” he said, grabbing my arm.

We walked all the way around the venue, looking for Jack. I got dirty looks from everyone we passed, techs, random people, band members. Everyone.

“Vin, why is everyone glaring at me?”

“Alex told every one that he hooked up with you.”

“WHAT!?” I screamed, stopping immediately.

“Will you come on?” he said, trying to pull on my arm.

“No. I need to do something first.” I said over my shoulder, walking swiftly away.

I half expected Vinny to try and stop me but he didn't.

I saw him standing by the snack table and walked up to him.

“Hey babe.” he said, not paying much attention to me.

“Hey ass whole, how are you today?” I said, with much attitude.

“Well someone must have been reunited with their monthly friend.”

He looked up at me and smirked.

I had had enough of his smirks and attitude so I took the whole bottle of soda and dumped it over the top of his head.

“Is everyone listening? I didn't sleep with this ass whole and, no matter what, I wouldn't cheat on Jack. Ever. Does everyone understand?” I yelled to everyone in range.

I moved closer to Alex and then whispered, “I have been nothing but nice to you and in return, to hurt your best friend, you told everyone that you slept with me? I fucking hate you Alex.”

I stomped off in search for Jack, if everyone had heard that I 'slept with Alex' then he must have also.

I found him looking at some of his guitars hanging up, unhappy.

“Jack, can I talk to y-”

He cute me off, “Deena, I don't want to here excuses.”

“Jack, no you don't understand.”

“I understand perfectly Deena.”

“Jack I did not sleep with Alex!” I finally yelled. He just wasn't listening to me, so what was I supposed to do?

“Wait what?”

“I promise you. I didn't do anything with Alex, I'll be honestly, yes he is kind of good looking, but you, Jack, you're amazingly sexy. You are perfect for me. Even though people say you're a little to lanky, you're amazing.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes. No matter how drunk I was, I would never do that to you.”

Tears were growing in my eyes, I wasn't sure whether or not he believed me.

He wrapped me in his arms, put his cheek on the top of my head, and whispered, “I love you so much Deena, I am so sorry that I kind of ignored you, but I really mean it. Alex always gets the girls he wants and I thought, I just didn't want to loose you.”

“Jack, I love you too.” I said before pressing my lips to his, in a passionate kiss.

We separated and I then said, “I'm not going anywhere.” before pulling him back to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is Chapter 5!! :) I love this chapter, I'm so sorry I had to make Alex kind of Dicky in theis chapter, but it's going to be all good. :)
This chapter is dedicated to PassionateWriter1 for being amazing and giving me the idea of why no one was talking to Deena!
I had another idea but hers was better haha xD So i love her for that<3
Anyway this is getting to long! Haha, thanks for reading!<143
Nessa