King With No Crown

oo1

I sat in Sev's living room, just sitting there as he read The Daily Prophet. It had been like this every day this summer. I was stuck in this stupid, dimly lit house of his, doing absolutely nothing. I let out a yawn.

"Sevvy, can't we do something today? I'm sick of staying in the house. Plus. . ." I looked at Wormtail in the corner and sneered, "I'm sick of him," I spat like a royal princess, folding my arms over my chest.

Ring.

"Ava, go get the door."

"Go fucking wash your hair or something." I spat, getting up. I let out a sigh. We had to fucking keep Wormtail at Severus's home. Why couldn't he answer the door? Then again, he kept quite while I purposely never shut up around him. Anyway to annoy Severus puts a smile on my face.

When I got to the door, I let out a yawn, lethargically opening the door. I scowled slightly when I saw Narcissa Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange standing there in the rain.

"Are you going to invite us in or let us stand here in the rain?" Narcissa demanded.

"Move." Bellatrix commanded as she shoved me out of the way.

I would have called her a bitch, but I didn't particularly feel like getting put under the torture curse on this lovely, rainy night.

I let out a sigh as I shut the door behind Narcissa and showed them to where my cousin was relaxing. "Look who I found."

"Shut up, you little girl." Bellatrix gave me a nasty look as I huffed and looked at Narcissa.

"You're Draco's mum, right?"

"Are you a classmate of his?" She questioned, Severus slowly putting down his copy of the Prophet.

"Yes, and also an ex-girlfriend."

"You? You dated our Draco?"

"Yes, do you ha—"

"Ava, that's enough." He flicked his wand and instantly, the door was shoving Wormtail and I out of the door, magicking the door shut.

I looked over to find Wormtail very close to me. "Get the fuck off me, creep!" I yelled, using my hands to shove him as hard as I could.

Wormtail opened his mouth but I slapped him across the face. Smack. That would hurt in the morning. I didn't even let him speak to me. I found him more than creepy. He cowered slightly before leaving. I made it look like I was leaving the room as well, but as soon as he was out of site, my ear was attached to that door. I was wondering what was so important for the Dark Lord's right-hand-man, as I liked to call Bellatrix, and Draco's mother to actually come to Severus to talk about when they could just have owled him.

"He's just a boy. . ." I heard Narcissa say slowly in a low tone, scared of something. As I continued to listen to the rest of the conversation, I found out some interesting information from the three of them. As soon as I heard the Unbreakable Vow being completed, I ran as quickly and quietly as I could to make it to the kitchen which was nearby and I knew I'd be able to get a glimpse of Bellatrix and Narcissa leaving, which I did. Bellatrix didn't notice me not did she care, but Narcissa shot me a glance on her way out.

I pretended to look through the cabinets for food when Severus walked in the kitchen. "If she had caught you listening, you would have been killed."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I hummed, grabbing an apple and rubbing it against my shirt.

"If you tell anyone, your life will be in danger," he threatened, leaving the kitchen, I assumed he was going back to his study. For once, I watched my cousin leave the kitchen with concern in my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully you all read the one-shot for this one.
If you haven't, go read it now because this is the sequel to it.
A lot of you have commented it, saying you wanted me to turn it into a story, here you go!
So yeah.
Short and sweet.

Comment and subscribe.

x