King With No Crown

oo2

I was just done selling something at Borgin and Burkes to get some extra money. The item was useless and I needed more galleons; there was a new joke shop that had just opened up and I had only enough money for the necessary things for school. While walking out and not paying attention, I bumped into someone. I started to fall back, but I felt their hand grab my forearm tightly, keeping me from falling.

When I was about to apologize, I looked up and saw Draco. It was extremely rare that I saw him out of school and I had liked to keep it that way. But with just seeing his mother and aunt the other day, I knew it was only a matter of time before I ran into him. I scoffed and pulled my arm out of his grip before crossing my arms.

"What? Not going to thank me?" He asked in his smooth voice, his infamous Malfoy smirk placed on his lips.

"Fuck you." I spat, "that good enough for you?" I looked around and saw his mother in the shop, talking to Mr. Borgin, awaiting Draco. "Aw, how pathetically cute. Shopping with mummy? At least I can do my shopping on my own."

"With the loads amount of money you have?" Somehow word had gotten out that the Pureblood family of Prince, my family, had been shoved into some money problems.

"Go fuck yourself." I said as I shoved him out of the way and walked out of the store.

That Malfoy better watch himself this year. He broke my heart at the end of our fourth year and avoided me during our fifth. I really hoped that this year would be the same as the last. But I had a feeling that it wasn't going to be.

On the way to Diagon Alley, I looked down at my arm where Draco had grabbed it; thoughts of him pervading my head. I shook my head slightly. I would not stand for this. I would not think about Draco Malfoy, that stupid, pathetic git.

After a few minutes of walking, I had made my way down to the new shop in Diagon Alley—Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. I entered the shop and it was a lot more amazing than I had anticipated.

By the time I was at the register, I had a Self-Inking Quill, a few Love Potions for fun, a purple Pygmy Puff and more.

"You've got quite a few Love Potions here, have boy troubles?" I looked up to see one of the Weasley Twins.

"No," I shook my head. Which was true. I, Ava Prince, did not have boy troubles.

"Then what do you need these for? Not that I'm recommending you don't buy them."

"They're for Professor Snape."

The Weasley twin was shocked and didn't say anything, he just stared at me.

"I'm Ava Prince." I said, hoping that would explain things.

"Oh, so you're his cousin." He eyed me up and down while I rolled my eyes, smirking slightly, "well, I can honestly say you look nothing like him."

"What can I say? The good looks missed Severus."

"So what're you gonna use them for?"

"I don't know, I was thinking of making him fall in love with Dumbledore or Flitwick or something."

"Filch."

"Oh my, Mr. Weasley, you are quite the genius."

"Please, call me George."

"Well then, George."

"I like the way you think. Here," he handed me a business card that said everything about the store and had his name on it. "When you're in Hogwarts, feel free to owl us and buy new supplies. Also," he said pointing to his address on the card, "do tell me how the Love Potions go. We love feedback."

Everything was in a bag and I was about to leave, but then I had noticed Draco coming up to the register. Maybe a few minutes of flirting with George wouldn't hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe.
Can't know how I'm doing if no one comments.

x