City of Flame's

Chapter 1

The autum air hit Berry in the face like a hard slap as she made her way out the front the door.Her wintery blue skirt blew roughly in the breeze and her light brown hair kept blowing widely into her face.Shutting her door silently and putting up her fur hoodie over her head,Berry made her way on over to her best friend Tess,who was waiting silently in her car,in front of her house.Once inside the car,Tess looked at her sideways.

"Your wearing THAT?!"She exclaimed,Berry looked at her best friend.She was looking at Berry with a taste of disgust as if Berry were covered with some kind of bacteria.Berry looked down at herself in the passenger seat.Wondering what Tess could possibly be going on about.All she was wearing was a blue JK2 winter skirt,high black boots,and a furry brown jacket.There's was nothing wrong with what she had on.She don't see what Tess was complaining about.

"What?"Berry said.

"Do you not see how your dress?You look like a tornado just attacked you"Tess said.

Berry rolled her eye's."Can we go please?" Tess shook her head.

"Not unless you change."

Berry sighed,she could not believe that Tess was doing this.

"Tess,you can't be serious.I mean look at what you have on. You look like your ready to be a hooker."

It's true,Tess did look like she was ready to become the worlds most sexy hooker.By the way she was dress,was clearly in oppertable.Starting of with her long curly blonde hair,to her steady blue eye's,lousious pink lips,penciled eye brows,tanned skin,and a tight denim dress that hugged her in all the right places.She did'nt even look like she were meant for winter.And Berry was meant for winter,not the street.

"We're going to a club Berry a CLUB.The least you can do is put on something sexy.I mean if people take a first look at you,the first thing that would come their mind is 'what the hell is she wearing' so I'm trying save your butt.Either get out and change,or we're not going.Your choice."

Tess was looking at her closely.Her blue eye's boring into Berry's.Though Berry did have to admitt,Tess did have a point.The way she was dressed was'nt to attractive,if any guy were to look in her direction,they would have turned away and quickly mutter some awful things under their breaths.Plus being dressed like this,while going to a club with Tess,would also make her feel embaress.While everyone's wearing tight skanky clothe's,she'll be the only one dressed in furry brown jacket and a confty winter skirt.

Sighing Berry unbuckeled her seatbelt and opened the door.

"Thats a girl"Tess said.Before leaving Berry stook her head through the car door with a slow smile.

"You know this is a waste of time,righ?"

Tess shurgged.

"As long as you look bad,this could be forever"Tess said,then she grinned.Berry rolled her eye's before slamming the door.

~~~

Berry climbed the stairs to her room.She felt mad.One is because she had to come all the way back inside just to change and two is because Tess would'nt accept the way she was dressed.So what if she would've been dressed diffrent from every one else.That still did'nt give her an excuse to change.But she did agree with her.Just not out loud.

Her house was silent when she walked through the door.She figured that her mom was asleep and that her big sister Melisa was away.Opening her room door,without shutting it,Berry made her way over to her closet.She did'nt have none of the clothe's Tess had.Especially those tight one's.There was no way her mother would've let her leave the house wearing something that sorta squeezed her butt.But what could she wear? Every thing she owned,were possibly skirt's,jean pants,tank tops,blouse,and any other possible things young teenage girls should have.Sighing Berry walked away from her closet.She would just have to tell Tess that she did'nt have anything.But stoped,when a clear idea hit her.There was nothing wrong with her borrering any of her sister clothe's.

Smiling Berry walked out of her room.

~~~

Melisa's were neat as ever.The sheets on her bed were fixed tity and nice,her heels and shoe's were lined up agianst the wall on a shoe hanger,and her dresser,with all its supplie's looked like it would be suitable to perfume sale's-ment.Berry's room could never be as neat as her sister's,her clothe's were a mess in her closet,the sheets on her bed were all crinkeled,her shoe's were each on top of eachothers in her closet,and her dresser had her makeup scattered about the place---

Making her way silently through her sister's room,on her tip-toe's,Berry slung open Melisa's closet,and gasped once she saw how big it was.It was a complete walkin closet,and what was in even more shocking,is that,her sister's clothe's had a remote control hanger spinner.Wich in transaltion,all of her sister's were completely spinning! On hanger's!

With her mouth gawked open,Berry made her way inside Melisas closet.She could'nt believe that her mother would give her sister this,while she got the complete oppisit.Wich was a small cluttered closet.But still,why could'nt she get something as cool and favorable as Melisa's.Thats so unfair,Berry thought.

Shaking her head,she unfocused herself from her reverie and focused and borring an outfit from Melisa.She knew how pissed of this would've made her sister.But she really did'nt care.
There was alot of stuff that Melisa took from her that she did'nt return.

Berry searched the room.She was looking for a perfect dress that Melisa would keep inside here,so perfect,that it would be impossible for her to mess it up.Walking around a group of Melisa's jeans pants that were spinning,Berry made her way on over to a bunch of glittery dresses.Wow,Berry thought,her sister must've spent a fortune on these.Yet it was true,the dresses Berry was staring at,all looked high fashioned.All glittering in the dim light from outside Melisa's closet door.Half the dresses were short,some of them long.But while the while,all sparkly.Berry don't think she have ever seen a bunch of glitterly dresses.Melisa must be really attracted to sparkly things.Looking at the closet door to see if her mom was standing there,Berry started moving through the dresses.All them seemed to be pink and half of them orange.None of them fancy enough to win a good eye at the club.

Letting out a breath,Berry stoped searching the dresses.There was nothing in here that looked like something she would want to wear.She turned to leave,but stoped,when something caught her eye.

Further down in her sister closet,was a single spinner.With something black hanging on it.A dim yellow light shone above the iteam as if it was something precious.As if the light were guiding her to a unsolved mystery.Moving her head to the side,Berry walked on over to the single spinner.The black iteam that was spinning on it were a beautiful black dress.

It was short and beautiful.But what Berry noticed,is that the dress was not glittery.It was a plain black cock-tail dress,with no sleeve's.Smiling Berry took it of its hanger.

"Just what I need."

~~~

Tess beated her finger's agianst the driver's wheel,feeling annoyed.She been waiting in the car for 15 minute's now.Wondering what could be taking Berry so long.All she did was told her to go put something nice.Nicer then what she had on,not tell her to take up the whole universe.Sighing Tess looked at watch.It was 8:15,and they were'nt even at the club yet.She was about to get out the car.But stoped,once she saw Berry got came out house door.

"Thank God"Tess whispered.

Berry opened up her car door,letting in a cold blow of autum air.She was smiling when she seated herself.

"God,what took you so long---"Tess stoped,she was regarded of what Berry had on.Wich was a cute black cock-tail dress,with no sleeve.

"OMG,Berry where'd you get this!"Tess exclaimed.Berry looked at her.

"My sister"Berry said.

Tess put her brows in a frown.

"You mean your sister made you borrow it?"

Berry tsked.

"Nooo,I borrowed it.She was'nt home,so I snuck into her room,and decided to wear it for the night"Berry said.Tess sucked in her breath and covered her mouth with a polished hand.

"You mean you stole it!"

Berry rolled her eye's.Is Tess deaf? Did she not just hear a WORD Berry just said.

"NO! Did you not hear me.I-BORROWED-IT.Its not like I would steal from my own sister!"

Tess removed her hand and said,"Oh."

Berry rolled her eye's.Tess is cool and everything.But talking to her best friend,is like talking to a wall.Wich is half true,whenevr Berry said something that was true,Tess would always say oppisite.Sending Berry into frustration.

"Now can we go?"Berry asked.Tess looked at her,and then smiled.

"Well your all dulled up,I guess we could leave now."

Tess put her keys in the ignation and started up the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fin.>>Don't think I'm correcting any mistake's,you would have to re-read it or watever and figure out what I mean.And if words pop up twice.Oh well.