Status: What is Love?

Love is...

Crush

Just this distance I still feel close to him though he was a whole line of desks away. His head comfortably resting against his text book as his small flakes of black strands spread across the cover as he closed his eyes.

I felt my hands begin to sweat as my cheeks burn. No one had noticed my sight drifting always to one direction did they? No, all the students had their sights dead straight on the teacher. It made my heart skip that every lesson is the same. With this moment always kept safe in my precious keep safe memory bank.

After Class...

I drifted off in class as my mind had fallen into its dream state.

“Hey?” A murky voice called. “Wake up.” They demanded.

I peek a look, wishing I would have never done it as my crush sat beside me as the class had gone already. I was left speechlessly as I dug deep into his eyes with my throat becoming drier.

“Um... I know you stare at me in class...” He mumbled under his breath as he got off the chair.

Though my mind should have been alerting the alarms and ready to flee, I felt calm for once.

“Eh... sorry...” I pathetically spat out of my lips. As I felt a blush come on as my heart thumped.

“Don’t worry about it!” He jolted and spoke out as he waved his arms around his back.

“Um... are you ok?” I asked nicely as I tried to find the door, thinking I might have another chance of escaping.

“Ok! ... I’ll say it! I quiet enjoy your stare!” He spat out and shocking me.

Love is a Crush. Because it all has to starts off somewhere before it turns into something bigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um... sorry about this one. I couldn't think... so I just let whatever was on my mind out onto the page. :) Enjoy.