Status: What is Love?

Love is...

Annoying

I lay helplessly on my comforting quilt with my legs drooping over the side of the king size bed. My arms stretched out on either side with chocolate strands curling around my bright pink pillow. A yawn broke through the fresh air as I curl my body even closer together. Tightening my knees to my chest and bracing my arms around my soft pillow. My mobile vibrates along the bed side table next to me. The light ringing echoes through my ears. I decided to ignore it for the moment. Until it finishes then starts up again. I snapped my eyes open and flung my hand at the phone and opened it. A text message pops up.

‘Good Morning!!!’ The text message said. I stared up at the name of the contactor. It was him. The one I loved sending me the same message each day. I shut it closed and plop it back onto the bed side table. It goes off once again. I grab it once more and flip it open.

‘Good Morning!!!’ The same text message repeated. I throw it back onto the table and cuddle up to my pillow. Its goes off once more. The same rhythm with the same beat. I threw the pillow over my face and try not to think about, though it was no use.

Love is annoying, though you put up with it because you love them.