Status: What is Love?

Love is...

Desire

I watch him strut his stuff down the tiny hallways as if he was king of the school. He flicks his hair to the side, as he walks passed a group of juniors making them tremble to the floor. His big grin slipped over those pink lips. His bag leaned over his shoulder as his gang appears from all corners of the school to join him. Making their hand shake and rooming their palace.

I grasp the folders in my arms and pull it tightly against my chest. I follow them up to A block, taking a left turn to B so they wouldn’t know anything. I’m invisible to them. His clueless to my existence but yet I have this unquestionable love still growing.

I lean my back against the wall and fall to the cement. As their presences disappears into the remaining fresh air. Their looks are irresistible. Those bodies are to die for though I have fallen for their leader.

Everything about him strikes my interest. His hit me hard in the chest with the cross bow. I brace my back hard onto the brick wall, dropping my folders to the floor and letting the papers slip out. Juniors and Seniors walk on by as I’ am a ghost to them all.

I grip my hair and tuck my body close together. Because I know I can’t live without him and I love him.

Love is desire, desire to love, desire to hate. Something you desire is strong, and doesn’t go away easy.