Aphephobia

"Drunk and dancing."

I wasn’t fond of Gabe touching me, I didn’t enjoy it when he kept trying to get his hands on me, and his insulting my band, made me like him even less right now. It’s not that I hate the guy, it’s just he can be an asshole when he’s drunk. And I hate being touched. I have Aphephobia, it’s basically a phobia of being touched by people.

So I didn’t exactly like the idea of getting a shot from that woman that Gabe called over. I didn’t want to touch her hand when grabbing the shot from her. Though when she finally came over to a very drunk Gabe, and I, she only pushed the tray out in front of us and I was able to get the alcohol without fear of unwanted human contact, which I liked.

Taking the shot, I realized I haven’t drank in ages, and if I drank a few more shots, I’d be as bad as Gabe. I never could handle my liquor. So I don’t know why I kept letting him get me shots. One, two, three, dance floor.

Gabe pulled me up after a few more shots and dragged me to the dance floor. Unwillingly, I danced with him, or awkwardly my moved my hips to what I thought was the beat. I have shit coordination when drunk. Throughout the night, Gabe and I kept drinking and we keep getting closer, at the end of the night he was grinding against me on the dance floor, and thanks to the alcoholic haze I was in, I didn’t care.

I slowly opened my eyes to a burning light. My head was killing me and felt like I was lying on top of someone. Fuck. I jumped up from where I was lying and took a closer look at where I was. I was lying on top of a naked Gabe Saporta. After a second of adjusting, I noticed I too was naked. Without a second thought I started screaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like.
-Abbi