Status: Complete! :D

Could it be you?

Chapter 13

Every morning to see my wonderful boyfriend Finn, my sidekicks Santana and Kurt and my sister Rachel. Without them, I have no idea what I’d be doing. I love them all to pieces, but I love Finn the most, don’t let Rachel find out! ha. Anyway, I woke to go get ready for school feeling like I needed to throw up, and what do you know, I did. I groaned and sat on the floor by my toilet. after. I rinsed out my mouth and brushed my teeth to get rid of the taste. I didn’t do my makeup, I brushed my hair and threw it up in a cute but messy bun, I wore a form fitting tee shirt and some sweatpants with flip flops, I got my bags, grabbed a bottle of water and left for school. I got to school and Finn was there as normal, he tried to kiss me bit I rejected his kiss.
“are you okay babe?” he asked me, I shrugged,
“I’m not feeling well, I guess” I told him and he hugged me, we walked up to meet San and Kurt out front of the main doors, they hugged me like always, they could tell I wasn’t feeling good,
“What bit your perky ass?” Santana said as a joke, I shrugged,
“I have no idea, I jus know I threw up this morning-“ I covered my mouth ad went to the nearest bathroom, Santana followed behind, I threw up again. she got the Listerine I carried in my purse , I rinsed my mouth and sighed, looking at myself in the mirror, I put on some eye liner and mascara but that was about it. Santana hugged me from the side, her hands on my back and stomach,
“girl, your stomach is hard.” she said, lightly pressing on my stomach, I touched where she did and it was in fact hard. I looked at her, scared.
“What if I’m… you know…?” I said, not knowing who may have been listening. she looked at my stomach then my face,
“after school we’re going to Walgreens and getting you one” Santana said, I nodded and linked arms with her as we walked down the hall to class.
We, Finn, Kurt, Santana, Rachel and myself all ate lunch together, Santana was the only one who knew that I may be pregnant. I was gonna tell Kurt when me, him, and San walked to our next class together. Lunch ended and the three of us walked arm in arm, me in the middle,
“Kurt,” I said looking at him, he looked at me,
“yes?” he responded,
“I may be…” I rubbed my stomach and he got the hint. he stopped, so me and San did too.
“are you serious?!” he asked me, I nodded,
“I’m going after school to find out.” I said to him,
“I’m coming,” he said, Santana looked at him,
“I was already going, “ she laughed as did I. we went through our afternoon classes. I wasn’t nauseas after lunch.
My sidekicks met me at my car, I kissed Finn’s cheek and got in my car, putting my things in the back seat with Kurt. I put down the top and the music at a fair volume. we all sung along as we went to the Walgreens, the three of us went inside and right to the pregnancy tests. we looked around to make sure we didn’t see anyone we knew. I grabbed two different types and paid for them then we left. I drove us to my house and we went inside. I put my stuff in my room and I went in the bathroom and took both tests. I laid them on a towel and left them along. we went into my TV room and watched Rent. We had pretty much a sing-a-long with the movie since we all knew all the words to every song. once the movie ended, I turned on the TV to whatever was on and went into my bathroom to look at the tests. and there the proof was, one had two pink lines the other said pregnant on it. my life is over, I sat on the ottoman in my bathroom and closed my eyes, tears fell form my eyes. I wasn’t sure weather to be happy, or to be upset. I just cried, and cried and cried some more for a good 15 minutes before Kurt came in with Santana behind him.
“well?” they asked at the same time, not seeing me right away, thy looked at the tests and saw the positivity of the two. they came over and hugged me,
“we’re gonna have a little Finn or Rebecca running around soon” Santana said, I shrugged and kept crying.
“aren’t you happy?” she asked, I shrugged,
“I don’t know what to feel , happy or upset” I said and leaned on the two of them.
“I never planned on getting pregnant.” I said looking at them,
“not until I was engaged or married.” I continued,
“what’s Finn gonna think?! omg what if he leaves!” I said getting hysterical. I stood up and wiped my face\, lifted my shirt, stood sideways and saw my little protruding belly that only I could tell was noticeable. I sighed and heard a knock on the door.
“is everything ok?” I heard my mom ask, I forgot she was home. I thought to myself oh shit! what if my mom kicks me out…..
“I need to talk to you mom.” I said, and told Kurt and San to stay in my room while I went downstairs to talk to my mom, I told her I was pregnant. she just hugged me and told me I’m not getting kicked out or anything, I just have to convert the guest room on my floor to a nursery. I smiled and hugged her rightly, thanking her for supporting me. I called up Finn on the phone and told him to meet me at the lake.
I had Santana nd Kurt help my mom make dinner for all of us.

I walked down to the lake and sat on the dock. I heard footsteps approach me and I saw Finn.
“hey babe,” he said, sitting beside me, hugging my gently. and kissing my forehead,
“is everything okay?” he asked me, seeing that it wasn’t,
“I have to tell you something,” I said to him, praying in my head he wouldn’t get mad.
he looked at me,
“what is it?” he asked, wanting to know.
“I’m pregnant.” I said to him and looked down, I didn’t want to see his reaction.
I heard him get up. I stood up and looked at him, he was walking away.
“Finn,” I said running to him, I placed my hand on his arm and he stopped and shook me off,
“What is wrong, why can’t you talk to me!” I said, and stepped in front of him, to see his face.
“I thought you love me.” I said to him, he looked at me,
“I do, but I’m not happy at al.” he said, I kept looking at him,
“I don’t want to be a father, not now anyway. I’m not mentally ready, Quinn already tried to tell me I was her baby’s father and it was puck.” he told me,
“Well this child is actually yours.” I added,
“I would understand if you don’t want me because I’ll be fat and ugly.” I said and looked in his eyes. he looked down to my stomach and sighed.
He ran to his truck and left. I stood at the lake, alone. I was so confused, I had no idea if we were still together, or if he left me. I never felt so stupid in my life.