Status: Complete! :D

Could it be you?

Chapter 18

Well me and Sam have been official for a few months now, and its summer vacation time! I’m so excited, I’m 8 months now, or 38 weeks, I’m due in three weeks but could have Nani anytime between now and then. the nursery was finished and looks amazing, its pinks and browns. I love it! Kurt and San did a phenomenal job. They got a bassinet in my room for me, and everything. Sam and I were out looking at baby stuff on a Saturday morning, when San called me and told me to come home. I was confused but me and Sam left the store and went to my house, I smiled, seeing balloons attached to the mailbox and things in the front bay window, I opened the front door.
“SURPRISE!” I heard in every possible direction, there were pink balloons everywhere, and pink and white streamers, it was great. everyone was there from Glee Club, except Finn, Emma Pillsbury was there, and even my family that lived in Lima who knew about my pregnancy. I sat down and we all ate and talked about Nani, there was a gorgeous cake too, it was all girly and said “It’s a Girl!” and under that it said “Nani Elizabeth Corcoran” I smiled and people took photos of me, and with me nd the cake and such. it was nice. I sat down and ate with everyone and then someone shouted,
“Present time!” it was Mercedes, she set down a large box in front of me, wit ha bow and a card, I smiled and read the card, it was from everyone in glee club. I opened it and it was a box with many different things for a baby girl, from clothes, to toys, and bottles, I smiled.
“thanks you guys!” I said and they all came over and hugged me, I opened the next one it was from Mr. Schue, it was a big box of diapers, I thanked him and hugged him, I got bottles, and diapers, and formula, and lots of baby clothes, my mom then left the room and came back in with another box, it was really big, I opened it and it was a stroller that went with the car seat I had already opened, I thanked her and hugged and kissed her.
I had a few more gifts to still open, one was from Rachel and dads, the others were from family, Rachel’s was a box. I opened the card, there was a babies r us gift card and in the box was a bracelet that had a charm that said #1 mom on it, it was cute, the bracelet was a charm bracelet too. I hugged them and got to the last few gifts, from my aunt I got a gift card, for myself to any store, to buy myself whatever I wanted, and from my cousins I got paintings to put up in Nani’s room, the next was wall blocks that had the letters for Nani’s first name on them to hang above the crib, my cousins made them, it was so cute. the last gift I opened was from my cousins fiancée he gave me a gift card for myself and one for Nani, I thanked everyone for the gifts.
“Picture time!!!!” My Dad shouted, he set up the camera as everyone gathered around me, we took a hug group shot, then he took photos of me with my glee club, with Mr. Schue, Emma, my family, each individual person had a photo with me, Sam kissed my forehead in our photo, it was cute.
“Thank you all for the gifts and throwing me the shower! it was great” I said with a grin, Nani kicked me hard in the stomach and I winced, everyone looked at me with worry,
“Nani just kicked me, its alright, I’m fine” I assured everyone, they all left and the people who stayed were Schue, my glee friends and my mom, dads and Rachel. they all cleaned up, me, puck and Sam went up in Nani’s nursery and put up the pictures and blocks it looked so cute. I hugged them and thanked them for their help. we went back downstairs and I thanks everyone for helping and everything, my sidekicks, boyfriend and mom were the only ones beside myself still at the house, they put stuff away and told me to just relax, boy did I need to relax, my feet and back were killing me, I sighed and went to my TV room and sat in my comfy recliner that extended back so I put my feet up and watched some TV when Same, San and Kurt came in, they all sat down and smiled, Santana, Sam and I were all on my reclining thing, and Kurt was in the chair beside.
“You are so gorgeous,” Sam said,
“I second that!” Santana chimed in, they were talking to me, I grinned,
“I love you guys so much” I said,
“I really do, I have no idea what I would do without you.” I smiled, they smiled and hugged me, I had a contraction and groaned, I was getting them every few days,
“Damn it” I said and san held my hand,
“It’s just a contraction it’ll be gone soon” she said to me, I nodded and relaxed when it was gone. we all ended up falling asleep right where we were, me head on Santana's shoulder, our hands together, my other hand was laced with Sam’s, it was too cute.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be lovely!!