Status: Complete! :D

Could it be you?

Chapter 21

Sleepless nights, long days. that’s how they are now, I barely get any sleep, and when I do its only an hour or so. I’m breastfeeding Nani until she is around 6 months, then I’ll get her on formula and such. Finn has been living with us for a while now, helping me with Nani so I can get a bit of sleep until she’s hungry. I have been feeding her at least 6 times a day. She’s getting so big, every day, its amazing. she’s so pretty, I take bunches of pictures of and with her, and of me Finn and her, and Nani and her daddy. Her baby book is officially started. As her life is started.

Every day she grows, getting bigger, my love for her grows stronger. My life as a mother has started, as well as Finn’s life as a Father. As For Finn and me, We’re still engaged, and planning on staying that way for a while. My life is perfect. I have the best Fiancée, family, Baby girl, and friends I could ever ask for. everyday people come over to see Nani, Finn and Me, and how everything is. San and Kurt are helping out a lot with the baby, as well as my mother, and Carol.

I couldn’t ask for a better life.
♠ ♠ ♠
And this concludes Could it be you?
I'm thinking i may write a sequel to it, i'm not too sure yet....