Status: Complete! :D

Could it be you?

Chapter o8

We arrived at my house to no one there, thank god. I was so excited to be alone for a while, I took him down to the basement, where my mom stored liquor. We danced around to music and took shots of hard liquor and pretty much had a two person party. We took shots of tequila and we danced like there was no tomorrow. while dancing around, I tripped like the dumbass I am and I fell on top of Finn, causing him to fall and lay on his back on the floor, I couldn’t help but laugh at us falling, he laughed as well, placing his hand on my cheek he pulled me closer and kissed me, hard. we rolled over and he was on top of me, kissing me deeply, he added tongue in there as well, we never kissed with tongue until now, I felt his hands running up my sides and under my dress, taking it off of my body. I tugged on his shirt and took it off of him, as well as his khaki shorts. we were left in undergarments, me in my bra and thong, him in boxers, he ran his hands up and down my body as we kissed very passionately, I arched my back so he could unhook my lacy bra, which he did and threw it across the room.

I felt a bulge against my body as his kissed me, I ran my hands over his chest and down to the bulge, rubbing my hand over it and kissing him deeply. he kicked off his boxers and I took off my thong, tossing it with my bra and dress, I smiled and kept kissing Finn, loving how he kissed me, he moved his lips form mine, down my jaw, then to my neck, he managed to find the sweet spot on my neck that turned me on greatly when its kissed,
I let out a soft moan, and I think he figured out that the spot he kissed was a sweet spot.

I grabbed his face and kissed him with tongue again,
“I want you in me” I said between kisses. he kept kissing me, and he ran his hands down my body, he teased me for a bit, making me want him more,
“mmm I still want you” I said with a small moan, I felt him move himself between my legs, I closed me eyes for a moment and inhaled deeply as he went inside of me, he pushed himself all the way into me, I moaned out loud when he hit my spot. he moved himself almost out and all the way in my body, I moaned with every hit on my spot.
“you are so amazing” he said as he went in and out of me, moaning himself. I moaned a bit louder, as he went harder.
“harder” I moaned out, he did so. I loved it, moaning loudly. he went for a little while, I started feeling my climax starting to come over me, I moaned louder and higher until I had one last loud moan as I climaxed the same time as he did. he lay beside me, panting.
“that was amazing” I said, kissing him again, I sat up, moving my hair that was stuck to my face and stood up. I took a few more shots and danced around in the nude, Finn took more shots too, we wound up having sex again, but it seemed more like making love than just sex. we went a few times before we passed out on the basement floor wasted.