Commercial Parodies

The Ikitchen

Scene starts with a busy mom montage. Her picking up kids, going to the grocery story. She starts cooking for her busy family. Then the scene cuts to Jami and I in a completely normal kitchen.

Jami
As you can see from that montage, the world is filled with busy moms.

Me
From Grocery stores, to hockey games, it never stops. Especially in the kitchen.

Jami
That's why Olivia and I have come out with the "Ikitchen"

Scene cuts to an empty kitchen and the camera zooms to the sink.

Me in a voice-over
Our patented sink has hot AND cold water.

Camera cuts to the cupboard.

Jami in a voice-over
Our cupboards are especially designed to hold every cup you own, except for the gigantic one you got at Disney Land.

Camera cuts to opened fridge with the vegetable drawer opened.

Me (VO)
And our fridges all have vegetable drawers that only close when you push them in a certain way.

Camera cuts back to us standing in the kitchen.

Jami-
So come on down to Smith's appliances on Main Street today! Call now and we will thrown in a free toaster that almost always burns your toast!

Me-
It's the Ikitchen! It has to be awesome to have an I in front of it!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed it. -Holley