Commercial Parodies

If it doesn't affect you, you probably shouldn't be concerned.

Scene starts with photos of gay rights marches and rallies.

Voice-Over-
Ever feel yourself being bothered by the LGBT community? I mean, who do they think they are, wanting to get married and junk?

Scene cuts to a man in a business suit.

Man-
Hello, my name is Dr. Herb Letterman, Are you tired of focusing your energy on trying to stop gay people from getting married? Do you hate protesting at their weddings in fear that they might affect you with their gayness?
Well I am here to tell you about my new book entitled "If it doesn't affect you, you probably shouldn't be concerned"
In this book we explain that while homosexuality isn't what Christians deem "Normal" it will not be the end of civilization as we know it if gay people were allowed to marry. In fact according to Lady Gaga, and several top scientific minds of today, homosexuals were "Born This way." the same way that heterosexuals were born that way. So we probably should focus our energy on something more affective. Like fixing the corruption in congress, or at least fixing the corruption on American Idol.
If you do not think this book will help you be more accepting listen to what this one reader has to say about this book.

Scene cuts to a women sitting at a kitchen table.

Woman
Before I read this book I was spending countless hours at anti-gay protests and gay weddings. My husband threatened to leave me if I didn't read this book, and I learned so much. And although I do not agree with their way of life, I understand I have more important things to concern myself than whether two guys get married. Thank you Dr. Herb Letterman.

Scene cuts back to Herb Letterman.

Herb
So please, order this book today, for you, or your severely homophobic friend.

Voice-
Call 1-800-555-9087 to order your copy of "If it doesn't concern you, you probably shouldn't be concerned" today! Order in the next five minutes and we will throw in this brochure that's called "Seriously, stop being so judgmental, or we will syck Lady Gaga on your homophobic asses"
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it. Seriously, let gay people get married already, it's kind of annoying that I keep hearing about this. -Holley