‹ Prequel: No Turning Back
Sequel: Roots Beneath Ideals

Untitled

Drunken Party

Whooo!
It's October of my senior year, thank god. Just a few more months and this chick is going to UCLA!
It's been two freaking long years of dealing with drama, school, the band and too many other things.
But besides all that the guys have been making a name for themselves in the SD area. Cameron and I are still dating, which I find quite surprising, well not as surprising as Vic and Cara. I honestly can't believe their still together, all she wants to do is sleep with Vic.
Anyway, so the Early Times music has been taking a big toll over Mission Bay High, they never thought they'd be where they're at today. And now they are set and ready to make their next EP.
Hopefully this will be the year, they get signed.
Crossing my fingers.

"This time guys, I know you'll be signed... I think, but your definitely only minutes away from Hollywood." I said as I helped them set up for a party.

They simply mumbled at me.

No enthusiasm at all. Lames.

"She's right, you guys will get it this time." Cameron walked into the house with a bag.

"Cameron!" I ran into my boyfriends arms and gave him a kiss. "What are you doing here, what's with the bag?"

"I thought you guys might be a bit thirsty, so I brought water."

"Ew." Vic and I said.

"Water is good for you." Mike said.

He was always trying to convince Vic and I that water was the best way to go, ever since we were little. Yeah and he hasn't succeeded yet.

"Right, so anyway. What brings you here? I thought you were going out of town."

"Yeah I was, but my cousin came instead."

"Cousin... Sam?!"

"Yeah."

"Where, where I don't see her."

Cam laughed at my franticness, "Calm down, she's outside in the phone."

"Oh, oh tell her- no I'll go get her myself. Wait it's raining so why is she standing out there? Oh
never mind."

I ran out to meet Sam, literally jumping in her back. "Sam!"

"Oh my, I'll call you back," she hung up and returned my embrace. "Keri!"

"Oh my god, you still look as beautiful as ever."

"You should speak for yourself. And you dyed your hair, blonde. It looks really good. Wow, I've missed you."

"I've missed you too. Oh you have to come meet the guys. Whenever I talk about you they think I'm speaking of an imaginary friend or something."

I haven't seen Sam since New Years, so it was nice to see her again.
She laughed, "Aw really, that's mean... Are any of them cute?"
I laughed, rolling my eyes, "You would ask. Yes but two are off limits."

"Aww they have girlfriends?"

"Yeah."

We walked into the house, spotting the guys now in the living room.

"Which ones?"

I pointed to Mike and Vic, "The two gorgeous mexicans messing with the drum."

"Wow."

"Yup."

Sam pushed me playfully, "Hey, your not supposed to be drooling over them, you're dating my cousin remember?"

I snickered, "That doesn't stop me... Just kidding, no their both like brother to me."

"Aww that's sweet, you should definitely tell the one with the brown hair to leave his girlfriend."

"I've tried, and as I hate her, not a chance."

"Not even for me?"

"Not even for you."

"That's not fair. He's super hot, I'm super hot. Perfect couple."

I laughed shaking my head, "It's not my fault he like dating sluts."
We walked over to the dining room and sat down.

"Cameron says you three tell eachother everything."

"Yeah it's true."

Mike came up behind me, lifting me off the chair, "Put me down Mike. And how did you get over here so fast, you were just outside."

He dropped me.

Asshole.

"How did you know it was me?"

"It's like a daily routine, I'm getting used to it."

"Well maybe I should-" Mike finally took notice of Sam. "And what's your name?"

Ugh.

I rolled my eyes. Not even two seconds of knowing her and he's already hitting on her.
Sam giggled, "Sam and your off limits so don't try."
I snickered.
That's the first time Mike has ever been rejected.

"W-what, says who?" he turned and looked at me, "You may own my brother, but you don't own me."

"Oh please Michael. I told Sam, you had a girlfriend. Such a man whore." I told him rolling my eyes.

"And he's a man whore. Nah, it's okay. I'll take a pass hon."

"Let's go to the living room, I'm guessing the guys are back in."

We went over to the living room to meet the rest of the guys leaving a speechless Mike.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet, Sam."

"Keri, we meet Sam everytime you talk about her. We know, she's pretty and blonde. Congrats." Mitch said with is back turned to us.

I whispered to Sam, "See what I mean?"

"Yeah," she whispered back. "Well now you all can meet me in person this time. Words and all."

They all turned and looked at us.

"Back off." I said stepping in front of her. "Sam that's Mitchell, he's on bass. Joe who's on leading and finally Vic, vocalist and rhythmic."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you all."

"Hey," they replied.

"So, she's actually real?"

"No, she's like the blowup dolls you have in your closet."

That shut him up.
Vic extended his hand, "I believed Keri. It's nice to finally meet you."
Sam pulled him into a hug, like they knew each other for years, "You too, Keri has told me a lot about you."

"Yeah, you too, she wishes you were her sister."
Their embrace lasted way too long for my comfort... Wait, this type if thing is not supposed to bug me.
I lightly tugged Vic into my own arms, "Way to blab another of my secrets. Jeez."

"Sorry. So Sam, what brings you to sunny San Deigo? Where are you from?"

"It's raining Vic."

"I'm talking to Sam, not you."

Mean.

"Vacation and of course to see Keri. Im from Nevada though."

"Why Keri she's not important." He said with all seriousness.
I punched Vic in the gut, "You've seriously been acting like a dick lately. Why are you acting so weird, it's pissing me off." I stormed off to go find Cameron, who was talking to Matt, the party host.

"Babe, what's wrong, where's Sam?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

"She's with Vic, who's being a complete ass."

"Again?" He sighed running a hand through his golden brown hair. "You don't want me getting involved, but if this continues I'm going to have to do something- will you excuse us?"
Matt was already walking away, "Yeah, I'm going to check on them anyway."
Cameron pulled me to the sofa, "Now I'm serious Keri. I know Joe is usually the one to mess around with you, but he's been backing off lately. Now Vic is stepping up and is turning out to be a douche. I don't understand why, when he's supposed to be your best friend and what not. You two are joined at the hip, it's crazy."

"Not anymore," I mumbled.

"Hey now, look at me." Cameron lifted my chin so I looked into those perfect eyes of his. "He's a guy and well we get like that. It might be he wants space, or is going through something, or maybe Cara upset him and he's taking it out on you. But whatever it is, you know you can always turn to me. And when you give me the okay, I'll drop kick his ass."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"But I don't want to see any bruises on this pretty face of yours."

"I'll take a punch or two for you."

"Aw your too cute. I think you deserve a kiss." I place a kiss on his cheek.
Cameron made a face, "Really?"

I continued to laugh, "I'm just teasing."

"That's what I thought, come here."
Cameron started the kiss out, slow and sweet, then becoming fast, yet still sweet.

"Whoa, slow down pretty boy. We've already talked about this."

He huffed, "Yes I know, but it's really hard to refrain. Your not like the other girls I've been with-."

I crossed my arms, "Really?"

"No, no that's not what I meant-."

"Then what did you mean?"

"I meant it as a good thing. You don't always want to have sex or give it up easily. I like that you tease me and your hard to get.. Sometimes. But that fact is, your worth it." Cameron pulled me into a hug, "And when your ready, I'm going to give you a night to remember."

I bit my lip to refrain myself from laughing at him.
I'm not giving anything up any time soon, so keep dreaming hon.

"Right, but you do know I'm still waiting till I get married."

"Damn, I forgot... Well then if that's the case, marry me."
'Right.

"Aww Cam, as much as I love you. No."

"Why not?"

I pulled away from him so I could look him in the eyes, "Cameron, just because we've been together for two years doesn't mean I have any plans on marrying you. Who says we're going to be together after senior year? And I mean for god sake you want to be a football star." I rolled my eyes when I said that.

He laughed, "Now, why do you have to roll your eyes for?"

"Because every football player I know is conceited assholes who think they can get whatever they want. And yes you can be a conceited asshole too."

"I don't think I can get whatever I want though."

"No, you just know you can get in my pants."

"Jeez woman why are you so mean? Anyway I think we'll still be together, we both got accepted into UCLA."

"Yeah we are, but-."

"Hush, with all that negative talk. Now I know what I want in life for now. You, football... Yeah that's it."

I broke a smile, "That's it?"

"Yup."

"Okay, if you say so."

"I'm just going to ignore your comment. Let's go help finish setting up."

I gave him a quick kiss, "Kay."

We walked hand in hand back to the living room, where the guys were supposed to be. No one was there except Vic and Sam who were sucking faces... Wait... Oh my god!
♫♪♫♪
After tackling Vic, beating the shit out if him and lecturing him about kissing Sam while dating Cara, Cameron was doing the same, the party finally started.
The drinks broke out and so did I as soon as Cara started drooling all over Vic.
I had drink after drink. Today was just not my day. I wasn't in the mood for anyones crap anymore, basically just Vic's crap.
Tonight I was just going to have fun and not give two shits.

"Hey Matt let me have another apple martini." I yelled to Matt over the loud music.

"Sure."

Mike came up next to me telling Matt not to give me another drink.

"Why not?!"

"You've already had too many drink. I'm pretty sure your blood alcohol level is sky rocketing. You need to take a break, how are you still stable?"

"Because some one has to be responsible when you and Joe pass out."

"Well you downing more drinks than us isn't going to help when we do. Where's Cameron, he's supposed to be the one tell you to quit drinking."

"Blah you. I don't know... Let's go dance."

"Only if you promise to stop drinking."

"No promises."

Mike shook his head, "Let's go."
We walked onto the dance floor dancing to DMX's "Ruff Ryders".
Dancing buzzed isn't the greatest thing there is, but Mike was making it fun for me.
We danced through two more song, before he had to leave and get ready to play. Cameron came and replace Mike and brought me to sit down.

"Babe, you are so drunk."

"No, just buzzed."

"They're the same thing."

"Whatever."

"Do we need to stay here till you sober up or do you want to watch the guys play?"

"I've never missed a show and I don't plan in missing this one either."

"Okay." Cameron stooped down, "Hop on."
I hoped in his back and he took us to the very front of the mini stage that was set up. We were next to Cara and Sam.
I noticed Vic staring at Cara the entire time and it was really bugging me. I just don't understand why.
My night was just not getting any better. Vic usually looked in my direction when he played. I was his good luck charm... Guess he found a new one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo here's the first chapter of Untitled. Ummm comment would be cool. I don't care what you say just say something. Please.