‹ Prequel: No Turning Back
Sequel: Roots Beneath Ideals

Untitled

Day Full of Prank

So the past few days have been so boring, away from hanging out with Vic. It was always something new with him. And I'm happy that even though we're dating it doesn't feel all that different from when we were just friends.
Nothing exciting has happened at all. San Diego is always full of fun.
It's the month of misfortune and mischievous people come out and play, but nothing.
I hate this place.
Only good that has happened is Cara's leaving. God knows I tried my hardest not to rip her limb from limb. Stacey begging for my forgiveness, which made me laugh. And lucky her, she's still with Mike.
But today I was going to make this day fun. Full of pranks.
Prank 1: The lamest prank in the book, but always the one to work.

"Keri, were going to be late if you don't hurry up in there!" Vic called from outside.

"Well come help me clean these dishes you helped dirtied last night."

I heard both Vic and Mike sigh as the walked up the porch.
I smiled mischievously to myself. "3, 2, 1."
*Splash*

"Keri!" They both yelled.

I booked it out of my back door as u heard them coming for me.

"Suckers!"

Now on to the next victim.
♫♪♫♪
As I got to school I went directly to Joe's locker.
The bell for first period would be ringing soon, so I have to be quick.
Prank 2: Silly string in the face :)
I rearranged Joe's locker so I could sit three can of silly string up.
I had to rigged each one so when he opened his locker they would go off.
*Ring*
First bell. Time to go.
I ran to my locker before Vic and Mike could find me. I hid in the school library.
I got a random book, pretending to read it.

"Can I help you?"

It was Mr. West, the library teacher.

"Nope, I'm good," I replied not taking my eyes from the book.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?"

I shrugged, "I still have about two minutes before the final bell rings."

"I suggest you get going now, young lady."

I put the book down, "Such a buzz kill West. I'm hiding for dear life and your kicking me out of the one place I know those boys won't find me."

He raised my brow, "Mind if I ask, what exactly you did."

My mischievous smile displayed once again.

"Well if you must know, I did the old, bucket on top of the door prank getting Mike and Vic wet.

Then I loaded Joe's locker up with silly string. Next is Mitch.

"So it's a game of prank wars. You know I can report you for damaging school property."

"Well, no one has declared any type of war yet and I didn't damage any type of school property, just Joe."

"Alright young lady, get to class. As much as I love your company, your going to be late."

"Okay, okay, I'm going. See you around."

I checked the halls before stepping out of the library just to make sure the guys weren't around to jump me.
All clear.
As I walked to first period, I noticed Mitch coming into school late.
Perfect.
I dug into my back pack for my next prank.
Prank 3: dropping water balloons. :)
I pushed a window open just so I had enough room to drop the balloons without Mitch seeing me.
Since he had to wait to be buzzed in I had the perfect opportunity.

Aim. Set. Fire!

"What the hell?!" Mitch yelled.

I dropped two more before walking off to class laughing hysterically.
This was great. One boy after another.
Ooh, I should get Cameron too, that would be funny to see his pretty face drop.

"What could I do to him though?" I thought out loud to myself as I reached my class.

"Do what to who, Ms. Thompson?" Mr. Anderson asked.

Ugh, I hate when people call me that!!

"Oh nothing, just thinking aloud."

"You're almost late."

"Almost, but not."

"Don't make it a habit."

I mimicked him quietly to myself as I took my seat.

"Why are you so late today?" My best friend Liz asked.

I shrugged, "Hiding in the library."

"Why?"

"I have a feeling that Vic, Mike, Joe, and Mitch are going to be coming after me."

She laughed, "Oh Keri, what did you do to them this time."

I zipped my lip laughing, "You'll have to find out on your own."

"Everyone, get your notebooks out. We're taking noted today." Mr. Anderson announced.

We all booed him.

"Too bad."

"Lame, why can't we watch a movie for once, it's out senior year ad they're still working us like dogs." Tyler complained.

"Oh suck it up. You say that to everything we do that doesn't involve a movie."

"Thank you Keri. You will earn your movie and just because it's your senior year doesn't mean you get treated any better when it comes to work."

Tyler sneered at me.

Like I care?

"For the next few weeks we're going to studying other cultures."

"Yay, so much fun." I whispered to Liz.

We both laughed.

"So word on the street is you and Cameron broke things off."

"Yeah. It was kind of a mutual things."

"Why, you two were so cute together."

"Eh, we just decided to end things. We were struggling with some differences."

"Differences like?"

I wrote upside down on her notebook, Vic's name.

"Oohh."

"Yeah."

She wrote on mine if Vic and I were an item now.
I nodded putting my finger to my lips.

"Understood."

"We're not ready to tell anyone yet. It's kind of a us thing... And Mike."

"Well, it won't be a you thing for much longer."

I chuckled, "I know right, but he promised not to say anything."

"Before or after you threatened him?"

"Both."

"Ohh boy. So how much longer till the world knows... Wait do you know what happens to Cara? She like up and disappeared from the face of the world."

"I have no idea. Vic went to go break things off with her and her house was vacant. But I don't know maybe a month or so, we'll see."

"Wow, well you know everyone would understand if you just said so now. Everyone knows you two would end up together sooner or later."

"Yeah, but not right after I broke up with Cameron."

"I guess.

".... I'm hungry."

"Your always hungry," Liz laughed.

"I can't help it, I didn't get to eat this morning." I whined.

"Why?"

"Too lazy."

"Really Keri. Your mom makes you breakfast every morning."

I laughed, "She left earlier than normal and I didn't have time to grab anything since I pulled a prank on Vic and Mike."

"So that's what you did."

"I literally ran for my life Liz."

"I believe you, so what did you do to Joe and Mitch?"

"Joe got silly string in the face and Mitch got two or three water balloons to the head."

"You are going to get your butt kicked, girl."

"They wish they could kick my butt."

"How long until you think they're going to declare war?"

"I'm pretty sure they already did."

"So now that you two are together, did you go out on a date yet?"

"Liz." I laughed.

"I'm being serious."

"Yes we did. He took me out Sunday. We went paintball fighting then we quaded up to a nice picnic that he set up. It's was honestly the most romantic thing ever... Well not the paintball part, that was just craziness in itself."

"So wait, when did you call things off with Cameron? You two were latched together Saturday night."

"Sunday morning at about 8."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Oh your the first to know, I'm having a Halloween party, you coming?"

"Duh, where at?"

"Well dad is coming home this weekend. He's supposed to book a venue big enough for the guys to play."

"I'm guessing there's a door fee."

"Duh."

We laughed.

"Of course."

"Don't worry. Special people will get free entry bands."

"Do I get one?"

I cracked a smile, "No Liz you don't, I don't see you as a special enough person to get one."

"Well fine, forget you too."

"Haha, I'm just joking. Of course you get one. You'll be the first one."

"Good. Still where is it going to be, that's my question."

"Mine too, it's a surprise. So he says."

"You can't even know?"

"Nope. It's whatever though, all I know is it's going to be off the hook."

"Why is that?"

"Uh, because I'm the one hosting it. Come on Liz, use that little noggin of yours." I pointed to my head.

"Keri, that's your noggin not mine."

"Shut up."

"You love me!"

"Excuse me, Liz. Keri. You two haven't stopped talking since the beginning of class. Is there something the two of you would like to share?" Mr. Anderson asked interrupting our conversation.

Rude.

I rolled my eyes ready to make a smart remark, but I changed my mind, "Yeah, actually. I'm having a Halloween party, secret venue. Details will be given soon. I'm also giving free entry bracelets to certain people, spread the word."

The class went into an uproar.
It'll take a while before things will clam.
When the word party is mentioned... Well you already see.
♫♪♫♪
I made it the last two periods without being ambushed, but now I have math with Vic... and Joe... and I sit right in the middle of them.
Damn.
Just my luck.
Damn.
I took my seat where Vic and Joe were waiting for me.
Dammit!

"Hey guys, how's your morning going?" I asked with a smile.

Maybe they'll just forget or something.

"Oh just dandy. Someone got me all wet this morning, so I had to change my whole wardrobe."

Vic glared saying.

"Really, cause someone put silly string in my locker and got all over me." Joe said.

"Man that sucks for the both of you. My day is going really great, it's such a lovely fall day."

"You do know I'm declaring war on you." Joe said.

"Of course, but let's be honest. Do you really think you can get back at me?"

"Keri, don't get your head so far up your ass. You know that I can get you back in a snap of my fingers."

I smiled, "If you say so Victor. If you say so."

"Hey you have something in your hair."

I touched my head, "Where?"

"Right here."

Glitter was poured all over me.

"There got it."

"Really that's the best you can do?"

I stood over Vic, shaking the glitter from my hair onto him.

Vic pulled me by my collar so my ear was right next to his mouth.

"If you don't behave today, you'll go this weekend without me."

I pulled away, "Try me."

"Okay, let's do this. I declare war on you till 12 midnight. The first one to surrender has to do whatever the winner says."

"And if it's a tie?"

"There won't be, I'm joining this too," Joe chimed.

"Oh please Joe. Your pranks are always lame and you're lucky if someone actually falls for them." I told him.

"You should speak for yourself."

"Um, wait. I'm pretty sure I didn't get not one, not two, not even three, but all four of you losers in a matter of minutes."

"You got lucky."

"No dude she got us all fairly. But I do think mine was lame."

I cracked up, "I know it was but it was still funny as hell. God I wish I got to see the both of your faces. Do you supposed Mike and Mitch want to join in on the fun?"

"Mike is already planning your death."

"Let him. I want to see what he has planned. By the way, dad is getting us a venue for my annual Halloween party. Are you boys interested?"

"Where at?" Joe asked.

Why must everyone ask that, I said it was secret.

"Uncle Derek is coming home, when?" Vic asked.

"I don't know where at, he won't tell me, but he's coming home this weekend. All he told me was to leave it to him, and all you boys had to do was come up with a set list."

They high fived over me.

"Nice!"

"Everyone, settle down, get your homework out from last night. Joe, Vic and Keri, why is there glitter- you know what never mind, forget I asked. Just get the homework out."

Mrs. Chalkbottom said walking into class, late as always.
Chalkbottom isn't her real name, but that's what Joe and I nicknamed her since there was always chalk on her pants. Actually ever since we nicknamed her that I totally forget what her real name is....
Huh, oh well.

I pulled out my math stuff along with my calculator, ready for class.

"Shit," I heard Joe curse under his breath.

I rolled my eyes handing him my homework.

Why can't you just do your homework for once?

"You're so dumb, the homework was easy this time."

"I'm sorry I'm not smart like you are."

"It has nothing to do with smarts dummy, it really was easy."

"Well you make it seem that way. Here." He handed back my homework.

If there's anything Joe can do fast away from playing crazy chords it copy homework.

"So dumb, don't got for a job that requires numbers."

"Why not?"

"Because you'll get fired for either not doing the work, or screwing everything up. You better pray to God and cross your finger and hope you guys get signed."

"You are such a-."

"Hey! If you two don't shut up, I'm going to throw you out. Actually, you both can for the first four equations. Keri one and two. Joe three and four."

I got up, hearing Vic laughing.

'I hate you,' I mouthed to him.

He made a heart with his hands.
Writing on the board, I couldn't help but to start singing to myself. It was one of the new songs Vic and Mike wrote for the next EP. hopefully they can get it out by the February, the way they plan on recording. Then I can bring it to NY with me.

"Keri," Mrs. Chalkbottom called.

"Yes?"

"All of the work is correct, but what's with the extra stuff?"

I looked back to the board.
I had written the lyrics down.

"Oh wow, my bad."

"Yeah, it is your bad. Get that off the board. Advertising our new stuff without permission," Joe scolded.

"Shut up, douche."

"Keri, enough. Joe what homework did you do last night? Is that even math?"

I sat back in my seat laughing.

"Prank two for Joe?" Vic asked.

"No, I didn't plan it. I'm just sick of him copying off of me. But sure why not prank 2."

"Really Keri?"

"That's what you get for always copying off of me," I sang.

"Fine, Joe get back and do the right equations. Cassie, you do five and six. Vic you do the last two."

"Why do I have to do the hard ones?" Vic whined. "Keri, shut it."

"Hey, I mean I that's the way you roll, it's okay with me."

Vic pushed me almost making me fall out of me seat.

Ass, that's why it's also round two for you. Let's see if Adam will appreciate you giving him the wrong magazines back.

I grabbed his bag replacing the mags with my own.

Sucker.

I placed is bag back.

"You're too sly for your own good. That's a compliment by the way." Joe said.

I smiled, "I know."

"No wonder you want to be a lawyer."

"I just think it's funny."
♫♪♫♪
"Finally, lunch!" Mike yelled from down the hall.

I shook my head as I walked down the steps with my friend Cynthia.

"Why is he so loud," I asked.

"I don't know he's your friend," she replied.

I sighed, "I know." Then I smiled, "But now it's round two for Mike. Check this."

We waited for him at the bottom of the steps.

"What are you going to do?"

"Just wait. Hey Mike, I got something for you, Stacey told me to give it to you."

"You know I'm going to get you back for this morning. Now give."

I went into my bag and handed him a fake tarantula.

"Ahhh, what the hell!!! Get that away from me!"

Mike is deathly afraid of tarantulas.
Cynthia and I were rolling with laughter.

"Did you see his face? Priceless. Do it again." Cynthia said laughing.

"All of the color from his face drained. Oh my god, that was great. Got you love."

"Keri you are a horrible person. You know I don't like those thing."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Prank wars, remember?"

"I'm definitely getting you back now!"

"If you say so." I threw a few more spiders at Mike before leaving, making him scream and jump again.

"Stop Keri!"

Cynthia and I walked into the lunchroom seconds from peeing our pants from all the laughing.

"What's so funny?" Vic asked.

"Yo, your brother is a little bitch," Cynthia said.

"Keri what did you do?"

"I threw spiders at him," I said innocently.

"Keri you know he-. Oh prank, but still."

I shrugged taking my seat, "Oh well, not my problem."

Just then Adam walked up, "Hey Vic... Hey Keri."

Ew.

"You got my magazines?"

I laughed to myself.

"What's this." I whispered to Cynthia.

"Yeah." Vic reached into his bag pulling out the magazines I placed in there. "They were really good. If you got anymore, mind if I borrow them?"

"Yeah sure.... Vic dude, what are you trying to pull?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't recall giving you glamor magazines."

"Wait... I-. Uh, no uh, they must be in here... I swear I didn't pick up those." Vic stammered getting red.

Cynthia and I could hold out laughter in any longer.

"No wonder, Vic that's why you always look so fresh. Secret exposed!" Cynthia said through her laughs.

"I know right. Shake my head. Here Adam I think your looking for these." I pulled his magazines out of my bag, handing them to him. "I'll take those for you."

"Thanks. I'll catch you all later."

We were still laughing and poor Vic was fuming.

"Really Keri?"

"Hell yeah she got your ass again."

"Do you know what'll go around?"

"That your actually a little fruit cake?"

"Shut up Cynthia. Why are you even here, you don't sit here."

"Well damn, I'm leaving. I'll catch you later girl." Cynthia got up and left.

"Okay."

Mike walked over with Stacey soon after.

"Do you know what your girlfriend did to me, that wasn't a funny prank."

"It wasn't for you, but it was for me."

"You're really just a horrible person. Damn near gave me a heart attack."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey Keri," Stacey said meekly.

I didn't even look in her direction, "Hey."

Mike and Vic felt the tension rising in the air.

"So." They both began.

"No, you first," Mike said to Vic.

"Okay, so Uncle Derek is coming back in town and is getting us a huge venue for Keri's annual Halloween party."

"Aren't I supposed to be the one announcing this?" I asked.

"Ignoring you, but that's awesome. This is why I love Uncle D. Now unignoring you, where at?"

"I don't know he won't tell me. All he said was to plan and you guys make a set list. That's all."

"So it's at a secret venue. Guest list?"

"No, not this time. It's open to the public. This time the party is about you guys."

"Aww, you have to be the best sister from another mother I've ever had." Mike literally jumped over the table to hug me.

"I'm the only one you've ever had. Now let go your crushing me."

"Well I'm sorry for showing my affection towards you."

"I appreciate it, but you were crushing me. So now that you guys know, what songs are you thinking of playing? I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of that song you played for me the other day."

"Really Vic, again?"

"Oh please Mike, don't act like you don't give Stacey any teasers."

"Exactly a teaser, you play Keri the whole damn song."

"Yeah after you play the teaser, Stacey teases you then you play the rest of the song. Yeah don't think I know. Girl likes to chat a lot in class about it."

"Ignoring what you said. Do you know how much my brother spoils you?"

"No he doesn't. Can I have one?" I asked Vic for a fry.

"You can have the rest."

"Thanks."

"See what I mean. Spoiled."

I rolled my eyes, "So instead of focusing on how much Vic "spoils" me. Why don't you focus on the music." Mike rolled his eyes and bit into his food, "Yeah, that's what I thought."

Vic tugged at my hand pulling me closer to him, "Meet me at the spot tonight, I have something to show you." He whispered.

"Oh, what?"

"It's a secret."

"The last surprise I got from you left me with bruises."

"Oh?" Mike questioned with his infamous cocky grin.

"I'm about thirty seconds from throwing you out the window."

"Keri." Vic scolded.

I scuffed, "Whatever."

Just then a lady from attendance walked to our table.

Mike, and I freaked, "We didn't do it."

She laughed, "No, no your not in trouble."

We sighed in relief.

"Mike and Vic have an early dismissal."

"Me too, right?"

"No. Um their mother said she's sorry, but next time she'll check you out too."

"Aw, sad face." I pouted.

"You can walk them to attendance."

I perked up a bit, "Okay."

Still holding Vic's hand I got up.

"You too Stacey, come with." Mike said.

"Okay."

We walked to the front to see Mike and Vic off.
As we were walking, Vic pulled me into a dark corner of the school.

"What are you doing?"

"I've been wanting to do this all day."

"Wh-."

Vic gave me a light kiss.

"Ah, I see. Well now you have to spoil me with more of those."

"I thought you'd never say that."

I placed my hands on the back of Vic's neck pulling him back into our kiss.
Our bodies were already so close together, yet Vic pulled me closer to him.

As if we can get any closer. Jeez.

"Hey Vic." I said between kisses.

"Mhm?"

"I think we should be getting to your mom." I barely managed to get out.

Vic pulled back for only a moment to answer me, "She can wait. We're at my locker giving you some homework."

"Okay."

I ran my hands through Vic's hair pulling him back again.

Vic started tugging at my top, which was the signal to stop.

"Alright," I said breathless. "Time to go."

"Why," He whined.

"I'm not trying to make Vic babies in school."

Vic raised a brow smiling, "So you are trying but not in school?"

"No you jerk. Let's go."

"Boo!"

"Ahh!!"

Mike came out of no where scaring Vic and I.

"What the hell Mike, how'd you know we were here?" Vic asked.

"Dude, I discovered this spot and I know you've been waiting for the chance to lay one on Keri."

"For some reason that coming out of your mouth sounds wrong." I said.

"Besides that, what did you tell mom?"

"Locker."

"Nice. Well I'm satisfied."

I huffed, "For now."

"Now Keri, I know you're a responsible young lady, but try not to make any babies with this fool. Especially in school."

I threw my hands up, "I'm not trying to make any period. Jesus I hate the both of you."

I stormed out of the corner with Mike and Vic on my heels.

As soon as I saw Emily I ran into her arms, "Please take me out of this hellhole."

She stroked my head, "Aw baby you know I would, but the boys have a doctors appointment. You know how they get when you come with."

I put on my best puppy dog face.

Emily laughed lightly, "I remember when you first learned how to make that face. I could never tell you no. And I still fall for it, but not this time, okay?"

"Okay."

Mike added his unneeded two cents like always, "She isn't five anymore mom, there's no reason to fall or that anymore. It's not cute. Now will you get off of my mother."

"Jealous, Emily loves me more than you?"

"Alright, let's go before you two start throwing fists."

Before Mike walked off with Vic and Emily he gave me a hug. Meaning he wanted me to do something.

"Play nice with Stacey, or you'll regret it." He whispered.

"Oh please. Remember, your my bitch. I'll do as I please."

"You-."

"Mike come on, mom is going to flip if you don't hurry." Vic said returning.

"Okay I'm coming." Mike replied. "I'm serious though, cool it. She's really upset about The other day, you have to forgive her eventually."

I pushed Mike aside, "Yeah eventually, but eventually isn't today. I'm sorry or being worried about my best friend."

"Keri wait."

"No, screw you Mike." I yelled walking back to the lunchroom.
♫♪♫♪
*Beep*

Thank you god. Time to go home. Time for my next prank actually.

"Hey Joe!" I called.

"Do you have my homework done, I have to turn it in now. It better be done, I payed you this time."

I put a sad face on, "Well about that." I pulled his homework out, "I accidentally spilled nail polish on it in study hall."

"You did what?!"

He took the paper from me.
I managed to make it look like a real spill. It was actually a big spill.
I dropped my act completely, laughing.

"Oh fuck you Keri, this isn't funny."

"Yes it is, here give it back." I took the paper back from him, peeling off the fake spill. "Tada!"

"You and your dumb pranks.

"It just sucks I have to play safe while we're in school. But dumb or not you still fall for them. I think you should just call uncle already."

"Hell no."

"Okkayyy your funeral dear... Um, so after you turn that in, can you walk me home?"

"Where's Mike and Vic?"

"Doctors."

"I guess-wait is there a prank involved?"

"I swear to god, no pranks."

Joe was hesitant, but gave in, "Alright. Let's go."

He started heading to the front door.

"I thought you had to turn that in?"

"Lied."

I rolled my eyes and jumped on Joe's back.

"You're freaking heavy!"

"Oh shut up. I'm not that heavy, now go I have work to do."

"You mean think of more pranks."

"No, perform them."

"Jeez."

I rode Joe's back all the way home.
We talked about teaming up for prank wars till everyone else called quits then it'll be us. We also talked about the new EP.
Joe and I rarely have calm conversations like these.
Only when we're alone we do.

"I'm telling you, as much as I hate to admit it. If it wasn't for you-."

"No don't say it, you guys would do fine. There would be no difference."

"No believe me, things wouldn't be the same. I'm ready to make a breakthrough already, bust out of this place. See the world... You know?"

"Yeah, I understand. While you guys are touring the world, I'll be stuck at some attorney law office, bored out of my mind."

"Keri, your dad travels the world. Why don't you ever go with him?"

I sighed, "Cause he doesn't want me to miss out on my education and my friends. He wants to make sure I'm successful in life and that I'm settle, blah blah. But I would love to see the places that he goes to... Oh well. I'm quite content here with my favorite boys."

"Yeah, for now."

"More like forever."

"Good then I can get little nieces and nephews from you and Vic."

I groaned, "Why does everyone think that's going to happen?"

"Keri please, you can not deny the fact you have feelings for Vic. Same goes for him too. The way you two act around each other... Everyone knows-."

"Everyone knows what?"

Did Vic or Mike spill?

"What?"

"Everyone knows what?"

"Well what are you talking about?"

"Well you said-."

"I know what I said. Is there something your not telling?"

"No, it's just people have been talking a lot. It's really agitating."

"Oh. I mean you did break up with Cameron right?"

"Yeah, what's that got to do with anything?"

"Everyone says you left him for Vic."

I tensed a bit.

So what Liz said was true, it's really getting around. Just in a matter of days.

"Oh, uh no. That isn't the reason." I half lied.

"Then what happened, you guys were really hitting it off. I thought you two were going to get married."

I laughed nervously, "No way, that would never happen. You see he ended up cheating like everyone said he would, so I had to end things."

"That's good. He wasn't even worth your time."

I went crazy laughing, "You are so funny. Since when do you have the right to say who is and isn't worth my time?"

"I'm just saying. The only reason we didn't beat on him-."

"We as in?"

"Mitch, Mike and I."

"Continue."

"Is because Vic asked us not to. Other wise we were going to put him in his place."

"Why?"

"He wasn't right for you."

"Wow you sound like my dad."

"Yeah... Are you excited for your dad's return home, it's been how long?"

"Too long almost a year. He'll only be staying home till April."

"Your birthday."

"Yupp... Can you keep a secret?"

"Depends."

"Then I won't tell."

We reached my house and I hopped off Joe's back.

"No, no. I promise I wont tell, I promise to keep a secret. I mean if I get to know before Vic it must be important."

I smiled, "What I didn't tell you guys today, I did a little convincing and now dad wants to bring us to New York to record the next EP."

Joe's eyes popped, "Y-you're joking right?"

My smile got even bigger, "No. He's going to fly us out. He knows some guys out there. They've listened to the last EP and loved it, so they want to help out."

"Oh my god, see I told you. If it wasn't for your extra push, we wouldn't have made it this far."

Joe picked me up, spinning us around. "You are truly amazing Keri."

I giggled as we twirled around.
Our goofiness was interrupted though when Joe kissed me.
He actually kissed me!

"Um, sorry."

Vic walked up right in time.

"Well you two seem to be enjoying yourselves."

"Oh um hey Vic. Keri and I were just messing around." Joe stammered.

"Right."

"Uh, so I'll see you later comrade."

"Yeah..."

Joe left my house in a hurry.

Omg no way! No way! Tell me it isn't't true!

"So, when are you two so close and what was that about."

I don't even know what that was about!

"You know Joe and I have always been close. We were just having a nice chat that involved a secret."

Vic's eyes twinkled, "A secret?"

"Yes."

"You do know your going to spill."

"Not this time love."

"Why. It's not fair Joe knows and I don't."

I shrugged walking into my house, "You'll have to wait and find out."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not going to lie this is my least favorite chapter I've written... oh well. Anyway, on a good note I'm back on track... sort of. Anyway I've completed the next story and I was thinking about adding Vic's pov to it, but I want a fellow author to write it in, so I'm looking for someone who might be interested in doing so. If interested leave a comment or inbox me or something. Comment and subscribe :) I'm really sad I haven't had any feedback yet :(