‹ Prequel: No Turning Back
Sequel: Roots Beneath Ideals

Untitled

Untitled

The guys and I were back in LA with Brian, who helped record No Turning Back.
He loved how this EP was only four tracks, but hated how difficult Vic was being this time around.
I think it was about how he sounds in one of the songs, and Brian was trying to change it up a bit to make it sound better.... Something like that I think. Honestly I've been paying them zero attention.

  "Vic sing." Brian said.
 
 "No."
 
 "Vic."
 
 "No."

Mitch nudge me, "Will you say something?"
 
 "Why?"
 
 "He'll listen to you."
  
"If he doesn't want to change it with his hard headed self, why even bother. Tell them to meet half way or something."
  
"That's a great idea," Joe said messing up my hair.

I swatted at him.
I was still on edge about him kissing me last month.
 
 "Go say something."
 
 "Fine."

I got up from my seat, standing next to Brian.
 
 "Vic will you stop being hard headed. Meet half way with Brian or something."
 
 "No I don't want to."

Everyone grumbled in frustration.

Oh my god. I'm going to hit him.
  
"Buzz the door open for me will you."
  
"Sure thing. Anything to make Vic reason up."
 
 "You won't make me change my mind," Vic said as I walked in.

I grabbed Vic ear, pulling him out into the hall.
 
 "Ow, ow, Keri please stop."
 
 "No." I closed the door behind us, placing my hands on my hips. "What's your deal today?"
 
 "Nothing."
 
 "Well apparently there is. Vic, the whole point of Brian being around is to help you and that's all he's trying to do, but you just won't give in. Not even say, give it a try? Seriously, what's wrong babe?"

Vic ran his hand throw his hair, blowing out a breath of air, "I-I really don't know. I'm just not feeling it today."

I placed a hand on Vic's cheek, giving him a kiss, "Well why don't you say that instead of being so stubborn?"
 
 "Cause I want to get this record done."
 
 "It's not going to get done, unless you figure something out. We've been here longer than we have the studio today and I think you're cutting it close with the budget. Why don't we just call it a day?"
 
 "Fine."
 
 "Wow, you finally agreed to something."
 
 "Shut up."

I giggled, "You love me."

Vic pulled me by my waist into another kiss.
I put my arms around his neck, deepening our kiss.
It's been a month and I was still not used to kissing Vic.
After being best friends for such a long time, you never imagine you'd be kissing that person.
As much as I loved Vic, I really have to get used to this.
Plus the fact I lose train of thought when I do kiss him.
I sighed into our kiss, then Vic pulled back abruptly.
 
 "I've got it!"
 
 "What?" I asked majorly confused.
 
 "The song. I know what to do that will please everyone."
 
 "Oh?"

I was still confused.

Vic gave me a quick kiss before leaving me in the hallway alone.

Okay? I think it's time to go get some fresh air... Yeah, definitely.

I walked out of the studio, breathing in the beautiful Cali weather.

Just to think, we were here two years ago for the guys to record their first EP. Now they're here again to make another one. It was a really bad idea for Vic to bring Cara. I don't think I've hated some one so much in my life. I hope they both learned their lesson. It's not a good idea to upset an already pissed off black chick.

I laughed to myself.
 
 "What evil plot are you planning now?" Mike asked scaring me.
 
 "Jesus!"
 
 "Sorry."
 
 "I'm not plotting anything, I'm just think how we were here two years ago."
 
 "Oh, yeah it has been two years hasn't it?"
 
 "Yup."

Mike stuck a cigarette into his mouth, which I immediately took out and stomped on.
 
 "What gives Ker Bear?"
 
 "What part of, smoking is bad for you, don't you understand. You are also under the age."
  
"The whole thing. Who cares if I'm underage? We both underage drink, and don't say it's different."
  
"I wasn't going to because I know it's not. But you can die a lot faster from smoking."

Mike shrugged his shoulders, pulling another out.
I took that too.
 
 "Will you stop."
 
 "Will you? What do you think Emily and George would think if they knew you were smoking?"
 
 "I don't care right now, I just want a smoke."

I shook my head, "Mike, if you really love me and the band, you'll stop."

Mike groaned, "Keri please don't do that. You make me feel so guilty."
 
 "I'm not trying to make you, but really. At least tone it down. You go through almost half a pack a day."
 
 "Alright, alright. Jeez. Can I smoke now?"
 
 "Sure."

Mike went to reach for another from his pack, that was no longer in his hand.
 
 "What the fuck?"

I began walking away as Mike searched for his missing pack that I had.
  
"Fuck! Keri!"

I heard him call from outside.
I made a run for it down the hall.

Darn. Doesn't that suck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys I found wifi, yay!! Lol here's the next chapter, short again, but it's something. See you next week. Would someone also comment, I hate to beg, but I haven't gotten any feedback. If anyone comments, I'll give them a shout out in my next chapter, or I'll just hold the chapter hostage till I get feedback. Comment and subscribe <3 Shoutout to all of my subscribers <3