Sword Master

1

"What do you want? And who are you?!" The man in the coat said. "I'm Chris and I want you to train me!" said the boy. "If you want me to train you...." The man drew his sword and lunged at the boy and they clashed, "you'll have to defeat me in battle!"
"What's wrong with you?!" Chris yelled "I can't beat you that's why I'm asking you to train me!!"
My alarm woke me up making me spring up panting. "What was that dream all about....?" I asked myself.
"Chris breakfast is ready!" I heard my mom yell.
"Coming!" I replied. I went down there to see a plate with eggs and a piece of toast on it. I ate quick and caught my bus just on time. When I got to school I walked in the building to be greeted by my best friend, Alex, running up to me and punching at me. I grabbed his fist and threw it away.
"Seriously you gotta stop doing that every day. It's getting old and annoying" I told him.
"Chris you're such a party pooper," He said, "lighten up a bit."
"Why should I when I get attacked everywhere I go?"
"No you don't! You take things to seriously...." Ironically I got punched square in the face as soon as he said that. I slapped the fist out of my face and kicked the guy who punched me in the gut making him hit the lockers. "I don't get attacked everywhere I go huh?!" I yelled at Alex as the same guy charged at me. I went to kick him again but his friend grabbed me from behind and he punched me repetitively in the stomach. "Take this you emo freak!" he yelled at me. He ended up punching me so hard that I coughed up a whole bunch of blood. As soon as Alex saw that he ran up to him and tackled him, giving mea chance to break free.
Alex kept punching him in the face while I fought his friend. I grabbed the other one's shirt and then the principle came up and lttle did I know there was a huge crowed gathered up watching the fight. "What's going on here?!" He asked. "All of you come to my office!"
Then I heard Alex say, "Crap...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry It's Short.