Status: Thank you. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writting it :)

I Dare Not Ask Who's Been Helping You Fall Asleep

*Title and Inspiration for this story came from the song "If You're Lucky, No One Gets Hurt" by Daphne Loves Derby
**Disclaimer: I do not own All Time Low or any other band/band member that may be included in this story I do, however, own my characters.This is fiction.

© Elle_Kimberly


Alex Gaskarth.

Just the name makes girls go crazy. I guess with good reason. He’s hot; he has an amazing voice and the confidence to match.What if I told you that before the band All Time Low was formed, before Alex had Jack, and before thousands of fan girls around the world loved him; he was a spineless teen with no sense of direction?

Would you believe me?

Ha, probably not.

Even more unbelievable is the fact that without me, Jasmine Dubberly he most likely wouldn’t be the same guy he is today.The worst part is I doubt he even remembers me. I bet I’m just a blur in his past that he struggles to hold on to, but he can’t, because I was just a friend, nothing more.
I wasn’t one of those girls that he wanted, one of those girls that I helped him get.
I didn’t just watch him slip away. I pushed him away.

The truth was I didn’t compare. I didn’t come close to the girls he liked.
When I first met Alex I’ll admit… I immediately liked him, but he wanted someone better so what did I do? I helped him. I guided him. I shaped him into the confident and smooth guy he is today.

I had no idea that eventually he would learn how to make girls fall head of heels for him on his own. I had no idea he would forget everything we went through together. I had no idea he would leave me behind like the dust that clings to faded pictures in broken picture frames.

I had no idea I would miss him this badly…